Post in evidenza

CHILD RAPISTS 119

A 63-year-old Houma man was arrested after sexually abusing a child, authorities said.

venerdì 3 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 69

A former state forensic scientist has pleaded guilty to five felonies in connection with sexually abusing two children.
Michael Hepworth, 54, of Woods Cross, was charged last June in 2nd District Court with eight first-degree felonies, including rape and sodomy of a child and aggravated sexual abuse of a child, as well as two counts of second-degree felony sexual exploitation of a minor.
On Monday, he pleaded guilty to first-degree felony counts of attempted rape of a child, attempted sodomy of a child, rape, and forcible sodomy, as well as one count of second-degree felony sexual exploitation of a minor.
He faces up to life in prison when he is sentenced April 24 by Judge Michael Allphin.
Court documents say Hepworth sexually abused a boy and girl with whom he was acquainted over several years. The crimes were reported by the victims' mother in May.
One of the victims reported to police that Hepworth showed him pornography, often child pornography, as the sexual assaults took place
In May 2016, the boy messaged Hepworth asking if he had access to the "special videos" anymore, according to court documents, to which Hepworth responded that he did not "because he no longer works in that lab."
The defendant worked in the computer forensics laboratory at Utah's crime lab as recently as 2015, according to a search warrant affidavit, and "would have access to numerous files containing child pornography."
Both children told investigators that Hepworth gave them money in exchange for sex. The girl was 15 last year when she told police she first had intercourse with Hepworth when she was 12. The boy was 17 last year when he reported being abused since he was 8 or 10 years old.
Hepworth worked at the crime lab since January 2002, according to a Department of Public Safety spokeswoman. He was terminated by the state in July.
He has been held at the Davis County jail in lieu of $250,000 bail since his arrest in June.

ST. GEORGE A $100,000 cash-only bail warrant has been issued for a 33-year-old man suspected of fleeing to Mexico after being caught raping a 10-year-old Washington County girl.

Jose Rosemberg Martinez, of St. George, is accused of three counts of first-degree felony rape of a child, according to a warrant issued Monday by the 5th District Court.
The St. George Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating Rosemberg, whom police believe may be headed to Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Nevada, or Mexico.
The child was taken to Dixie Regional Medical Center in St. George Saturday night by her mother, who reportedly walked in as the rape was ending.
“The medical examination in this incident confirmed that a rape had occurred,” St. George Police said in a statement Tuesday, noting that an investigation revealed that this was not the first time Rosemberg had raped the child.
The girl reportedly told medical personnel that the abuse had been going on for the past five years, according to the affidavit of probable cause filed in support of the arrest warrant.
When police responded to arrest Rosemberg at his St. George residence Sunday, they found that Rosemberg had fled.
When officers contacted Rosemberg by phone, Rosemberg told them he was on his way to Salt Lake City and would be back in town Monday and hung up the phone, according to the warrant.
Police were unable to locate Rosemberg in St. George Monday.
According to the girl’s mother, Rosemberg reportedly went to his construction job, turned in his work keys and told his co-workers “he was heading to Mexico,” the warrant stated.
Rosemberg is described by police as being 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds and having black hair, brown eyes and a mustache.
Anyone with any information regarding Rosemberg’s whereabouts is asked to call the St. George Police Department at 435-627-4300.

Police ask public’s help locating man suspected of raping 10-year-old girl Kimberly Scott March 1, 2017


An Iowa father has been ordered to pay $127million in damages to a 13-year-old girl he plied with alcohol and raped.

James Hohenshell, 47, allowed his daughter to invite her friends over for a party at his rural home on Northeast 94th Avenue in Bondurant, Iowa in August 2013.

He then had sex with one of the girls once she was drunk, and later plead guilty to third-degree sex abuse for which he was sentenced to five years in jail.

He also received five years for five separate counts of providing alcohol to minors. However, he is set to be released next month. 

The victim's parents sued Hohenshell for damages for past and future medical bills and emotional distress, and a Polk County Jury awarded their claim on Thursday, the Des Moines Register reported. 

They hope that the financial punishment will deliver more justice to the family, who believed that the five-year sentence imposed on Hohenshell was not enough. 

The family's lawyer Matt Lindholm said: 'It wasn't about money in this case at all because it's very likely there's not going to be a dime recovered.

'It was about sending a statement and getting a judgment that's essentially going to follow this guy around for the rest of his life just like the scars he left on our client and her family are going to follow them around for the rest of their lives.'

Hohenshell will be required to file as a sex offender in the state of Iowa.

Following his conviction in 2014, he was required to pay $5,527 in restitution. He sold his home on NE 94th Avenue for $395,500 in late 2015, according to the Polk County Assessor's website.

It is often difficult to collect legal payouts as they require the defendant to have substantial income or assets. The suit against Hohenshell can apply to any assets he currently has or infers in the future.

It could, however, still be overturned or appealed in court. 



DEFIANCE — Defiance County sheriff’s deputies said Tuesday they arrested a man they say had sex with children younger than 13 years old.
Deputies arrested Jimmy Pelliccia, 57, of Sherwood, Ohio, on one felony count of rape, the sheriff's office said.
Mr. Pelliccia is scheduled to be arraigned today in Defiance Municipal Court. Prosecutors expect to present his case to a grand jury.

Sherwood man charged with child rape BLADE STAFF March 1, 2017


An Oak Harbor man pleaded guilty to raping three young girls but continues to deny that he’s responsible, according to court documents.
As part of a plea bargain, Michael W. Miller, 55, pleaded guilty in Island County Superior Court to three counts of child rape in the first degree.
The judge handed him an indeterminate sentence of 18 years to life in prison at a sentencing hearing Feb. 17. He has to serve a minimum of 18 years and then a review board will decide if he should be released.
A community corrections officer interviewed Miller for a pre-sentence investigation. Miller told the officer he didn’t commit the crimes and blamed his wife for raping the children. He also claimed his attorney lied to him, according to the pre-sentence investigation.
Miller raped, sodomized and molested three girls as young as 8 years old over several years.
One of the girls told Miller’s wife about the abuse months before he was arrested, but the woman told the girl to keep it a secret, saying that her parents would be mad at her “for letting him do that to her,” the police report states.
The police report describes an incident in which Miller molested two young girls during a sleepover at his home. One of the girls cried as he was molesting her; the other girl held her friend’s hand “because she didn’t know what to do,” Powers-Rang wrote.
The day after Miller was arrested, the mother of a 7-year-old girl contacted police and said the girl disclosed being raped by Miller, a detective wrote in the police report.
Miller suffers from an epilepsy disorder and was diagnosed with a mood disorder and bipolar disorder, according to the pre-sentence investigation report. A mental-health expert examined Miller and found that he was not competent to stand trial, but his competency was restored through treatment at Western State Hospital.
Miller will have to register as a sex offender and be on community supervision for life if he’s released.
Oak Harbor man gets 18 years for child rape JESSIE STENSLAND Mar 1st, 2017

  • A 52-year-old man, Chukwuma Eze, was yesterday charged before an Ikeja chief magistrate’s court in Lagos for allegedly raping his daughter.

  • The accused, a driver, who resides at 2, Agbeke Close, Iyana-Era, Badagry Expressway, a suburb of Lagos, is facing a charge of rape.
    The prosecutor, Sergeant Raphael Donny, told the court that the offence was committed in June 2016 at the accused’s residence.
    He said: “The accused raped his 17-year-old daughter and threatened to kill her if she tells anyone.
    “The victim’s mother was separated from her father and because of this, she stays with her mother and goes to her father for holidays.
    “When the victim got to her mother’s house, she told her what happened,”
    Donny said that the accused was later apprehended by the police.
    The offence contravened Section 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.
    The accused, however, entered a “not guilty” plea.
    The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Davies Abegunde, granted the accused bail in the sum of N500,000 with two sureties in like sum.
    Abegunde adjourned the case to March 22, for advice from the Office of the Lagos State Directorate of Public Prosecutions.
  • Father docked over alleged rape of his daughter Mar 2, 2017


    SCHOEMANSDAL – Amos Mothuki (37) appeared in the Nkomazi Regional Court last Thursday after it was proved beyond reasonable doubt that he had raped a 10-year-old girl in November 2013.
    According to the victim’s testimony, she was playing outside her parents’ home in Buffelspruit when he grabbed her, dragged her into the house, undressed and then raped her.
    This sentence follows two others by Moletsane on February 8 and 9. In the first instance a 72-year-old was sentenced to 40 years’ imprisonment. He was found guilty of raping two children, aged six and 10, in 2013.
    In the other case, a 55-year-old former police reservist was sentenced to 20 years for raping a 12-year-old girl in 2012.
    Schoemansdal’s acting station commander, Lt Col Mfana Mathaba, welcomed the life sentence and encouraged parents and guardians to report such cases to the police to bring the perpetrators to justice.
    He also thanked the officers for their dedicated investigation.
    In many rape cases across the country, it has been found that perpetrators are well known to their victims (family members or neighbours).
    Parents and guardians are urged to teach their children to speak out about any abuse, rape or uncomfortable experiences, and to report the matter immediately.
    Any victim of a sexual offence (which includes rape, molestation and sexual assault) or someone who believes a man, woman or child has been a victim, is required to report it to a police official.
    When the victim’s statement is being taken, a friend or family member can stay with them, unless they are a potential witness.
    It is important to get a case number, as this will enable the victim and their relatives to follow it up. It is also useful to get contact details of the investigating officer and to ensure they have all the victim and witnesses’ necessary contact details.
    Victims are urged not to bathe or wash themselves, and to keep their clothes wrapped in newspaper or in a paper bag as evidence. It is also vital to visit a clinic or hospital to get medication to prevent HIV infection, sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy.
    Last week Schoemansdal police arrested a man for possession of ammunition without a licence and possession of suspected stolen goods.
    Police received a tip-off last Tuesday night and found nine cellphones and 47 live shotgun rounds in his possession.
    Mr Bonga Makamo (30) appeared in the Nkomazi Magistrate’s Court on Wednesday and was granted bail of R1 000.
    He is set to appear in court today.

    Magistrate puts child rapist in prison for life Mar 02 2017 

    A 37-year-old man, Segun Adebowale, was on Wednesday brought before an Ado-Ekiti Chief Magistrates’ Court over the alleged rape of a 6-year-old girl. 

    The Police Prosecutor, Bankole Olasunkanmi, told the court that the accused committed the offence on February 24 in Igede-Ekiti.Mr. Olasunkanmi alleged that the accused, on the said date, raped the girl, during which she sustained some bruises, for which she was hospitalised.

    He said that the offence was punishable under Section 31 (2) of the Child’s Right Law of Ekiti State, 2012.

    The prosecutor applied for a short date of adjournment to enable him to send the case file to the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP), for legal advice.

    The plea of the accused was not taken.

    The Chief Magistrate, Idowu Ayenimo, remanded the accused in prison custody, pending the advice from the DPP’s office.

    He adjourned the case till April 17, for mention.


    CHILD RAPISTS 68 1 marzo 2017


    CHILD RAPISTS 67 25 febbraio 2017

    CHILD RAPISTS 66 24 febbraio 2017

    Christian Brother "monster" pedophile sentenced 3 marzo 2017


    Russell Hope 01 March 2017

    Bangladesh law allowing child brides may legitimise rape 2 marzo 2017


    29-year-old man raped 6-year-old girl 1 marzo 2017


    Evil paedophile jailed 1 marzo 2017


    Voice of a child predator 28 febbraio 2017


    Disabled man jailed for raping 7-year-old nephew 28 febbraio 2017


    6-year-old girl kidnapped, raped by a 25-year-old man 28 febbraio 2017


    Man who repeatedly raped child while HIV-positive sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


    Jordan Man Sentenced To Death In Rape, Murder of 8-year-old Boy 28 febbraio 2017


    Indiana infant rapist, murderer sentenced 28 febbraio 2017


    19-year-old raped 4-year-old girl 28 febbraio 2017


    The Trafficking of Children at the Mexican Border 27 febbraio 2017

    Man guilty of raping 2-year-old girl 27 febbraio 2017

    Fighting child sexual abuse in Malaysia 27 febbraio 2017

    Protest against sexual assault on children 27 febbraio 2017

    Bengal child trafficking racket 27 febbraio 2017

    Cambodia adopts 'cloud' for combating child abuse 27 febbraio 2017

    Child abuse by teachers in Ireland 27 febbraio 2017

      SERIAL RAPISTS 19 3 marzo 2017



      Porn-Addicted Indians 3 marzo 2017


      7-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old boy 3 marzo 2017

      12-year-old disabled girl raped by her 62-year-old neighbour  2 marzo 2017

      10-year-old girl kidnapped, raped, murdered in Islamabad 2 marzo 2017

      15-year-old girl gang-raped by two teenage boys 2 marzo 2017


      6-year-old girl raped, tortured, killed, 50-year-old man arrested 1 marzo 2017

      4,527 women raped: 11 raped every day, 6 gang-raped every week 1 marzo 2017

      2.500 rape cases, a woman raped every 6 hours 26 febbraio 2017

      Delhi: a rape every four hours 14 febbraio 2017

      140 rapes, over 200 molestation cases in Delhi in January 8 febbraio 2017




      Chemical castration to stem the growing number of pedophiles 2 marzo 2017



      Sex addicted church youth director abused a 16-year-old girl 2 marzo 2017


      Specialist in sex addiction raped a 14-year-old boy 2 marzo 2017


      25-year-old paedophile, child rapist arrested 2 marzo 2017


      Victims speak out about abuse by serial child rapist 2 marzo 2017


      Child abuse survivor blasts police chief’s plan to spare paedophiles jail 2 marzo 2017


      CHILD PORN ADDICTION 3 2 marzo 2017


      CHILD PORN ADDICTION 3 17 febbraio 2017

      CHILD PORN ADDICTION 2 31 gennaio 2017

      "Out Of The Darkness" Struggling With Pornography Addiction 16 FEBBRAIO 2017

      PORN GENERATION 13 febbraio 2017

      20-year-old sentenced for recorded rapes of 6-year-old 1 marzo 2017


      TEEN RAPISTS 18 2 marzo 2017

      TEEN RAPISTS 17 27 febbraio 2017


      55-year-old man raped 82-year-old woman 3 marzo 2017


      Naked man breaks into apartment, rapes woman in front of her kids 3 marzo 2017


      Teen girl gang-raped by 5 boys in the Midlands 3 marzo 2017


      Eight migrants found guilty of gang-raping German tourist 3 marzo 2017

      Woman brutally raped, left unconscious, by two men in Ipswich 2 marzo 2017


      Student gang-raped in her home at gunpoint 2 marzo 2017


      Moroccan teen, 17, burns herself to death after being gang-raped by 8 men 2 marzo 2017


      Minor girl kidnapped, raped on her way to school by 50-year-old man 2 marzo 2017


      11-month-old baby raped by 27-year-old uncle is battling for life 27 febbraio 2017

      4-year-old girl raped by her 34-year-old uncle 26 febbraio 2017

      5-year-old girl raped by a 12-year-old boy at school 26 febbraio 2017


      SEXTORTION 29-year-old used app to lure, rape underage girls 28 febbraio 2017


      New gang-rape video shared on Snapchat in Sweden 26 febbraio 2017


      SOCIAL RAPE 22 FEBBRAIO 2017


      Serial paedophile raped 7-year-old girl for five years 25 febbraio 2017

      20-year-old raped, killed his 4-year-old niece 25 febbraio 2017

      7-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 25 febbraio 2017

      4-year-old girl raped, brutally murdered by 16-year-old neighbour in Delhi 25 febbraio 2017

      30-year-old woman set on fire for resisting rape 25 febbraio 2017

      3-year-old boy raped by 45-year-old man 24 febbraio 2017

      12-year-old gurl raped, strangled to death 24 febbraio 2017

      9-year-old girl raped, critically injured, by 27-year-old neighbour 24 febbraio 2017

      10-year-old girl raped by 22-year-old 24 febbraio 2017

      95-year-old woman raped, strangled to death 24 febbraio 2017

      Two child girls raped, critically injured, in Delhi 23 febbraio 2017

      16-year-old girl kidnapped, gang-raped by three men 23 febbraio 2017

      Woman gang-raped by four youths in moving car 23 febbraio 2017

      One-year-old girl raped, murdered 23 febbraio 2017


      Ti piace?