Post in evidenza

"Operation Kidsafe"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Nine people were arrested over the weekend during an undercover law enforcement sting operation to stop child sex traffi...

AddToAny

martedì 14 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 79

A CHILD rapist from Bradford who offered to pay his schoolgirl victim's family money to drop the case and leave the country has been jailed for 13 years.
Police branded 64-year-old Tariq Syed "evil" after a Bradford Crown Court jury found him guilty of rape and perverting the course of justice.

The rape of the Bradford schoolgirl was reported to police in September 2014 and suspect Syed arrested a short time later. He denied the offence and was bailed pending further enquiries. 

Syed, of Pemberton Drive, Bradford, was arrested again the following month after the victim's family claimed he had offered them money to return to leave the country. 

He was bailed with conditions not to approach the family and later charged with both offences. 

But just as the trial was due to get underway at court in August last year, the victim and her family unexpectedly left the UK.

Concerned that proceedings may not go ahead if the victim and her mother refused to attend court, Detective Constable Charlotte Grose and Detective Sergeant Amanda Middleton flew out to the country to make sure arrangements were in place for them to give evidence via a video link.  

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Howard, said: "Syed was an evil man who thought that by throwing money at the family he would get them to drop the case against him. 

"We are delighted at the sentence he has received and hope it will give the victim and her family some closure. 
 
"We also hope it will encourage others to report sexual offences to the Bradford District Safeguarding Unit, whose specially trained officers will investigate every report sensitively and thoroughly with the aim of bringing perpetrators to justice." 
Mark Burns-Williamson, West Yorkshire’s Police and Crime Commissioner, added:  
"I would like to commend the bravery shown by the victim and their family in coming forward to report Syed. 
"His crimes were absolutely deplorable and his actions following arrest even more so. 
"Tackling child sexual abuse is an absolute priority, as proven by the tireless and dedicated work of West Yorkshire Police in this case. 
"I would urge anyone who feels they may have been a victim to come forward and report it to the police. You will be listened to and support will be provided

'Evil' child rapist offered victim's family money to drop case MARK LAVERY Mar 08 2017

ELYRIA, Ohio -- A Lorain man captured after he fled his child rape trial was sentenced Thursday to life in prison without parole.
Devante Gibbs, 24, has indicated that he intends to appeal Lorain County Common Pleas Judge Christopher Rothgery's sentence.
"Devante and I are disappointed in regards to that sentence, although we aren't entirely surprised because of the facts that were given at the trial," Gibbs' attorney, Brian Darling, said. "Devante maintains his innocence and looks forward to appealing his conviction."
A jury found him guilty Feb. 10 on charges of rape, kidnapping, felonious assault and endangering children, according to court records. The verdict was read even though Gibbs was nowhere to be found.
Gibbs, his family and his attorney, Brian Darling, were outside the courtroom before the jury announced its verdict. Gibbs told his family that he was going outside to have a cigarette.
He was on bond during the trial and not in custody, so he was free to come and go as he pleased. When the jury did announce it had reached its verdict, Gibbs' mother told Darling she couldn't find her son.
Deputies and police searched the Lorain County Justice Center to no avail.
A judge issued a warrant for his arrest that day and U.S. Marshals captured him eight days later near Los Angeles.
Gibbs was accused of raping a 2-year-old child, and according to Chronicle Telegram reports that during Gibbs' sentencing hearing he testified that he didn't sexually assault the child while babysitting her in September 2013.
He was accused of placing her in a tub of hot water to destroy DNA evidence.
Nick Hanek, who will represent Gibbs during his appeal process, declined to comment until he can look at the case.
KNOXVILLE (WATE) – A Knoxville man was arrested Friday afternoon after being indicted on multiple charges of child rape and aggravated sexual battery.
James Alonso, 33, was taken into custody just before 3 p.m. in Oak Ridge by the Knox County Sheriff’s Office and the Smoky Mountains Fugitive Task Force. The indictments came after an investigation by the Knox County Sheriff’s Office Family Crisis Unit.
Alonso is being held on $50,000 bond.
The KCSO Family Crisis Unit investigates cases involving domestic violence, child abuse, elder abuse, animal abuse, and cyber investigations.

Knoxville man arrested in Oak Ridge on child rape charges WATE 6 

A MAN who repeatedly raped a child and then tried to make her say she made up the allegations after reading Fifty Shades of Grey has been jailed for 12 years.
Reuben Frankum, 37, showed no emotion as he was sentenced on Thursday at Oxford Crown Court for three counts of raping a child under 13 and two counts of causing or inciting her to engage in sexual activity.
In a statement read out to the court by prosecution barrister Allan Mainds, Frankum’s victim – now aged 13 – described her fear that he would track down her and her family.
The girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said: “I feel scared of Reuben. I feel scared that he is going to find us.
“I feel scared of what he would do. Towards Reuben I feel scared, angry and upset.”
Alexandra Bull, defending, said Frankum, of Robsart Place, Cumnor, was a ‘grafter’ who had worked hard as a road worker and labourer since leaving school in his mid-teens.
She told the court that Frankum, who continues to deny his guilt despite being convicted of the offences, had never served a custodial sentence and had only one other conviction – for drink driving.
Miss Bull said: “He does have insight into the impact on a child of abuse of this kind.”
She added that when Frankum’s mobile phone and computer were seized by police no indecent images of children were found.
Sentencing Frankum for the offences, which happened between January 2013 and January 2014, Judge Maria Lamb said he presented a ‘significant risk of serious harm’.
She said: “The most recent incident of rape was one the victim described as causing her significant pain.
“She asked you to stop but you carried on nevertheless.
“You threatened to kill her mother if she [the victim] told.
“A significant aggravating factor is, whether directly or indirectly, you put that child under pressure to say that she had not told the truth about the allegations.
“She was told she should say she had made up these allegations based on a book she had read – Fifty Shades of Grey.
“You went to significant lengths to make sure these allegations did not come to court.”
Frankum was told he will serve at least two-thirds of his sentence in custody.

Reuben Frankum, who raped child and then claimed her allegations were inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey, is jailed John Carter Mar 10 2017

RAPID CITY, S.D. (AP) - A man serving 15 years in the South Dakota Penitentiary for a child sex crime has been sentenced to another 100 years for molesting two other children.
Forty-year-old Michael Slaughter had earlier pleaded guilty to first-degree rape counts. Authorities say he molested two children on almost a daily basis between 2011 and 2012. A prosecutor called the abuse "graphic and horrible."
Slaughter's attorney agreed that the crime was horrific but said Slaughter had been victimized himself as a child and has sought psychotherapy, which state prison can't offer.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press

State prison inmate gets another 100 years for child rape Mar 10, 2017

Hyderabad, Mar 10 (PTI) A 48-year-old head constable was arrested here today for raping a minor girl, who was rescued last evening.
The 15-year-old girl was kept in a house in Shastripuram area by the head constable, who is already married and has five children, Inspector, Kamatipura police station, S Sudarshan said.
The girl’s elder sister, who is her guardian following the demise of their parents, lodged a complaint with police yesterday that she was taken away by the constable in a car on March 2, he said.
The girl was rescued from the house last evening following which the policeman was taken into custody, he said.
The accused head constable is attached to the Kamatipura police station here.
He “intended to marry” the 15-year-old girl, Sudarshan said.
Since the girl is a minor, a case under IPC section 363 (kidnapping) was registered against him and he was taken into custody for further questioning last night while the girl was sent for medical examination, he said.
“During the course of investigation, it was found that the head constable had physical relationship with the teenage girl,” Deputy Commissioner of Police (South Zone) V Satyanarayana told PTI.
“The other family members of the girl had supported the head constable as he had told them that he would marry her. They had infact allowed him to take her to some religious places in Gulbarga and other cities in Karnataka, and also Mumbai,” he said.
In view of this, the police altered the sections in the case and booked the head constable under IPC section 376 (rape) and also under relevant provisions of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO) Act, the DCP said.
The head constable has complained of ill-health and has been hospitalised, he said.
He would be produced before a local court, Satyanarayana added.
The officer said that disciplinary action will be initiated against the head constable.

CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) – A 50-year-old convicted rapist man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl and lying about having cancer to bilk donors out of $150,000.
Joseph Anthony Caracciolo, of New York, previously admitted to traveling numerous times to New Jersey and Pennsylvania to have sex with the girl between June and August 2012. He also admitted he lied about having cancer in 2009 and asked his girlfriend’s parents to help pay for treatments.

NJ.com reports (http://bit.ly/2mKFarz) he failed also to register as a sex offender as required by a 1993 rape conviction in Springfield, Massachusetts.
He pleaded guilty to the charges in January 2016.
U.S. District Judge Renée Marie Bumb imposed the sentence Friday in Camden, and gave him a lifetime of supervised release.

STAMFORD — A jury on Friday returned what could be the state’s largest civil award in a child sexual abuse case.
Elizabeth Spalter was awarded $20 million in a civil suit in which she claimed her father sexually abused her for years at the family’s summer home in Shippan when she was a child.
The jury awarded Spalter $5 million in emotional distress and mental anguish, $5 million for psychological injuries, $3 million for permanency of injuries and $2 million for loss of life’s activities. She was also awarded $5 million in punitive damages, according to her attorney Eric Reinken, who tried the case with New York City attorney Michael Dowd.
Reinken said he was told the award could be the largest in state history to a survivor of child sexual abuse.
“I felt the jury was very brave to provide justice not just for me, but in doing so, acknowledged all the victims of child sexual abuse and holds perpetrators accountable,” Spalter said.

The resilience of abused children 14 marzo 2017




Uniting church: 2,500 child sexual abuses 14 marzo 2017


Young Perth child rapist allowed back at school 14 marzo 2017


Children who sexually abuse other children 7 marzo 2017



Ex University coach faces 261 child sex charges 14 marzo 2017



Woman allowed man to rape two child girls 14 marzo 2017



Child Porn Addiction: Stop it Now! Get 13 marzo 2017








Rape, murder of 2 minor sisters, two more arrested 11 marzo 2017


1.2 million women and children raped every year 11 marzo 2017


160% increase in rape cases in Islamabad 11 marzo 2017


Woman drugged, raped in her own house for 9 days by 9 men 9 marzo 2017





Cyber Predators 8 marzo 2017



Sextortion gangs blackmail 30 teenagers a day 7 marzo 2017


SEXTORTION 29-year-old used app to lure, rape underage girls 28 febbraio 2017




Minor girl blinded for resisting rape 10 marzo 2017






Singaporeans outraged over four-year jail sentence for American pedophile 9 marzo 2017


Man sentenced to life for rape of a 3-year-old toddler 8 marzo 2017


"A Deadly Journey" Migrant children and women are routinely raped 8 marzo 2017


Trial begins over failure to stop predator teacher 8 marzo 2017

Joan's Law 16 FEBBRAIO 2017





Victim of clerical sex abuse slams ‘shameful’ Vatican 2 marzo 2017


Widespread child sexual abuse by Australian priests 27 febbraio 2017


Christian Brother "monster" pedophile sentenced 3 marzo 2017


Irish catholic church cover-up of child sex abuse 23 FEBBRAIO 2017


Hundreds of dead babies found in secret mass grave at Catholic orphanage 4 MARZO 2017





Victims speak out about abuse by serial child rapist 2 marzo 2017


Child abuse survivor blasts police chief’s plan to spare paedophiles jail 2 marzo 2017


The ‘Wolfman of Wolfhill’ 12 marzo 2017




26 apps and websites favored by child predators 12 marzo 2017










Guardian Angel Human Trafficking Operation 12 marzo 2017


Child domestic worker dies from rape, torture injuries 12 marzo 2017


Retired pedophile priest faces new sex abuse charges 12 marzo 2017


Blind paedophile witch released 12 marzo 2017


Private teacher jailed for sexual offences against 4 boys 11 marzo 2017


79-year-old jailed for sexually abusing vulnerable children 11 marzo 2017


Mother accused of sexually abusing her 6-month-old daughter 11 marzo 2017





Sex Doll Brothel Opens Up in Barcelona 6 MARZO 2017


Ti piace?