Post in evidenza

"Operation Shelter": Sex exploitation network in Newcastle

They exploited some of Tyneside’s most vulnerable girls and young women for sex.  But now these predators have now been brought to justic...

AddToAny

martedì 14 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 80

Toby Willis was arraigned on four counts of child rape on Monday, March 13, in Ashland City after a grand jury heard his case, said Circuit Court Clerk Julie Hibbs.
Willis pleaded not guilty to the charges, read by Circuit Judge Larry Wallace. His official plea date is set for July 11, and the trial is set to begin July 18.
Willis was set to next appear in Cheatham County General Sessions Court on May 31 after the completion of psychological testing requested by his attorney Michael Shipman, but the state decided to present its case to the March grand jury, Hibbs said.
Shipman was not present at the arraignment, but Willis was represented by a public defender, Hibbs said.
Willis, the father of the Willis Clan, a country-folk band based in Ashland City made up of Willis, his wife, Brenda, and their 12 children, has been in Cheatham County Jail since September, when he was arrested in Kentucky by TBI agents under suspicion that he had raped a 9- to 12-year-old girl about 12 years ago.
Willis waived his right to a preliminary hearing within 10 days of his arrest, and then saw the date of that hearing pushed back several times. At his Nov. 30 appearance, Shipman requested the psychological evaluation, saying that he had "come to question (his client's) competence."
Prosecutors objected to the request, but General Sessions Judge Philip Maxey granted a continuance to March 1, where the hearing was again pushed back to the end of May.
The Willis Clan was the subject of a TLC reality show called "The Willis Family." The show ran for two seasons before TLC announced days after Willis' arrest that it would not be renewed for a third. A TLC spokesman said the show's cancellation had been decided before Willis' arrest.

Toby Willis of the Willis Clan arraigned on 4 counts of child rape Max R. Smith , USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee March 13, 2017

A Shelby man was sentenced to at least 18 years in prison for raping a 4-year-old girl. The vicious acts happened between Thanksgiving and Christmas in 2011.

After serving time on probation and in prison for taking indecent liberties with a child, Earl Wayne Queen Jr. was released. Taking pity on him at the holidays, a family took him in and vowed to keep a close eye on him.



Despite those efforts, Queen found time alone with the child once and possibly twice. He used those opportunities to rape the little girl. Queen kept the child quiet by threatening to kill her parents, but four years later, she revealed her secret to a school counselor. The girl's parents were notified, and charges were filed against Queen.



Queen has been in jail on six sex offenses related to the incident since December 2015. The child's mother says she's glad he won't see freedom for years.



She says the only solace she gets from what her child has been through is that others are now safe.



"One of the main helpful things for me is that he will be locked up for a long time," she said.



The woman said since the rape, her daughter has been put on anxiety medication, and she's been going to counseling. She has seen an improvement in her daughter just since Tuesday's court hearing.


"Her nightmares and night terrors have really calmed down a lot," she said.

The woman stood before the judge to read from letters both she and her daughter wrote to express what Queen did to their lives.

"It got to where I wanted to end my life. I realized life, my life, was too beautiful to throw it away," the child wrote.

The little girl is interested in starting a nonprofit that would allow her to talk to children and let them know that speaking out is OK, her mother said.

To end her letter, the girl asked God to have mercy on Queen's soul. Her mother is not quite ready to give a blessing to the man who so seriously injured her child.

"He is dead to me and will be as long as there is breath in my body. You are everything I hate," she said in court.

Given a chance to speak, Queen apologized, but the woman was overcome with emotion and left the courtroom.

Queen already is serving prison time for a conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child out of Cleveland County. The 40-year-old Shelby man is a registered sex offender with a history of sex crimes against children in Cleveland and Gaston counties. He has been convicted of taking indecent liberties with a child in 1994, 1995 and 2012.

Once he is released, Queen will be on satellite-based monitoring and the sex offender registry for life.

Sex offender pleads guilty to child rape Diane Turbyfill Mar 11, 2017

A New York City police officer who was convicted of raping and sexually assaulting his girlfriend's daughter on multiple occasions has been sentenced to just three years in prison.

Vladimir Krull, 39, was facing up to 21 years behind bars after a jury found him guilty on multiple counts of rape, sexual abuse, and committing a criminal sexual act along with a single count of endangering the welfare of a child on three incidents.

Those three incidents involved Krull and the daughter of a woman he dated for two years.

In both the initial report to police and her testimony at trial, the young victim spoke about how Krull raped her on two occasions when she was 13, while also forcing her to perform oral sex on him that same year while they sat in a car outside her school.

Krull had just taken the girl to her father/daughter breakfast when he forced her to engage in the sexual act with him, according to the complaint.

The victim had just lost her father the previous year at that time, and his passing was the reason Krull had been asked to accompany her to the event. 

The victim testified in court that Krull began sexually assaulting her in September of 2013 when he kissed her on the mouth just a few weeks after she turned 13 and started the eighth grade.

Krull then raped the victim on at least two occasions according to the complaint and trial testimony.

Prosecutors then doubled that number after Krull's arrest, stating that the fourth and final time the civil servant forced himself on his girlfriend's child came exactly one year after that first kiss.


The victim, who is now 16, testified under oath that Krull, who was 37 at the time, first forced her into having sex with him in her mother's apartment and later made her engage in intercourse while they were in his car.

Those two rapes occurred sometime between November of 2013 and February of the following year. 

The aforementioned third incident took place in June 2014 according to the initial complaint and testimony from the trial, with the victim recounting how Krull forced her to give him oral sex in his car. 

The prosecution had also stated that Krull had engaged in sexually explicit conversations with the victim up until just days before his arrest in February of 2015.

He was taken in after the victim's mother went into his work and told officers at the Midtown North Precinct that Krull had raped her daughter multiple times.

It was also the mother who reported the history of sexually explicit conversations between the two, stating that the most recent one had occurred just a few days prior between her daughter and her ex.

The jury deliberated for five days after sitting through four weeks of arguments and testimony in the case, and after handing down their verdict prosecutors for the Bronx District Attorney's Office pushed for Krull to receive a 15-year sentence.

In the end however, the former sergeant for the NYPD was given a three-year sentence for each of the three major charges.

He will also be able to serve those three sentences concurrently, thus commuting a nine-year sentence by two-thirds in the case.

Krull will also have to register as a sex offender and will be supervised and monitored for a five-year period after his release.



NYPD sergeant convicted of twice raping girlfriend's daughter, 13, and forcing her to perform sex act on him at school after taking her to the father/daughter breakfast gets just THREE years in prison Chris Spargo Dailymail.com 14 March 2017

WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WKBW) - A West Seneca man is under arrest, accused of having sex with an underage girl.

31-year-old David A. Moretto is facing several charges, including rape and child endangerment. He's currently being held at the Erie County Holding on $20,000 bail.


Moretto is due back in West Seneca Justice Court on Tuesday at 7:00pm.


West Seneca man accused of raping underage girl Shannon Ross Mar 13, 2017


TRENTON — Animal control services for many Hunterdon County communities was taken over by St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Mission after their animal officer was charged with having sex with a teenager in a park.

Princeton animal control officer Saul Nate Barson, 29, was charged with meeting a 13-year-old boy for sex at Pat Liverzey Park in Solesbury, Pennsylvania, in February after making initial contact via Snapchat.

He was arrested while inside a truck registered to his company called Animal Control & Investigative Services that provided animal control for Alexandria, Bethlehem, Bloomsbury, Town of Clinton, East Amwell, Flemington, Franklin Township, Frenchtown, Hampton, High Bridge, Holland Township, Lambertville, Milford, Raritan Township and West Amwell in Hunterdon County. St. Hubert’s will take over animal control and animal cruelty services for all those communities.





Hunterdon towns change animal control provider after child-rape charge Dan Alexander March 11, 2017



GRAHAM – After nearly two and a half years in jail, a Mebane man had his day in court on charges related to a child-rape case and was sentenced to at least another two years and three months behind bars.
Christopher David Ellis, 30, was sentenced to three consecutive sentences of 19 to 32 months — or a total of four years, nine months to eight years — in a so-called Alford plea, in which he accepted guilt for three felony charges of indecent liberties with a child without admitting guilt.
According to court records, in August 2014 Ellis was charged after reportedly taking advantage of a six-year-old girl by showing her pornography and forcing her to perform intercourse a number of times over that month. The girl's mother left Ellis to watch the girl while she was at work.
Charges of rape of a child, sexual offense with a child, crime against nature and disseminating obscenity to a minor were dismissed as part of the plea agreement.
Graham Police arrested Ellis in September of 2014 after the child told her mother about the abuse and the mother came forward. Ellis was credited with 912 days he already served in jail.
Ellis was ordered to have no contact with the victim and register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.


A 57-year old Cosmopolis man has been charged in Grays Harbor County Superior Court with multiple charges of rape of a child and other sex offenses, according to the prosecutor’s office.

Among several charges against Jeffrey Lynn Butterfield Sr. are first degree rape of a child. The charges carry a bail amount of $62,500 each. Jail time for the individual charges, according to the Washington State Sentencing Guidelines Commission, range from nine months to 23 years.

Butterfield Sr. was initially booked into the Grays Harbor County Jail on several charges March 1; additional charges were added before his initial court appearance March 3, where he was assigned a public defender. He remains in jail on $250,000 bail.

Cosmopolis man charged with child rape Mar 13th, 2017


A 49-year-old Haverhill man faces multiple charges of aggravated rape of a child following his arrest late Friday morning.
William Beier, of 17 Eighth Ave., was arrested just before 11 a.m., at Haverhill Police Station, on warrants. Four warrants relate to aggravated rape of a child, while a single warrant each relate to indecent assault and battery on a child, indecent assault on a person and assault to rape child.
Haverhill police confirmed this weekend the charges are unrelated to other child abuse cases. No additional information was available by news deadline.
Eighth Avenue Man Faces Child Rape Charges Haverhill  Local News  Mar 13 2017

A Morgan County Circuit Court jury on Thursday afternoon acquitted William G. Peck, 90, of sexual abuse of a child younger than age 12 and first-degree sexual abuse, according to court records.
The jury deliberated less than two hours before delivering the verdicts in the trial that started Monday.
Peck, 1656 Peck Hollow Road, Somerville, was indicted in 2015 at the age of 88. He testified in his defense.

90-year-old Somerville man acquitted of child sexual abuse 
  • Keith Clines Staff Writer
  •   Mar 9, 2017
  • CHILD RAPISTS 79 14 marzo 2017



    The resilience of abused children 14 marzo 2017




    Uniting church: 2,500 child sexual abuses 14 marzo 2017


    Young Perth child rapist allowed back at school 14 marzo 2017


    Children who sexually abuse other children 7 marzo 2017



    Ex University coach faces 261 child sex charges 14 marzo 2017



    Woman allowed man to rape two child girls 14 marzo 2017




    Child Porn Addiction: Stop it Now! Get 13 marzo 2017








    Rape, murder of 2 minor sisters, two more arrested 11 marzo 2017


    1.2 million women and children raped every year 11 marzo 2017


    160% increase in rape cases in Islamabad 11 marzo 2017


    Woman drugged, raped in her own house for 9 days by 9 men 9 marzo 2017





    Cyber Predators 8 marzo 2017



    Sextortion gangs blackmail 30 teenagers a day 7 marzo 2017


    SEXTORTION 29-year-old used app to lure, rape underage girls 28 febbraio 2017




    Minor girl blinded for resisting rape 10 marzo 2017






    Singaporeans outraged over four-year jail sentence for American pedophile 9 marzo 2017


    Man sentenced to life for rape of a 3-year-old toddler 8 marzo 2017


    "A Deadly Journey" Migrant children and women are routinely raped 8 marzo 2017


    Trial begins over failure to stop predator teacher 8 marzo 2017

    Joan's Law 16 FEBBRAIO 2017





    Victim of clerical sex abuse slams ‘shameful’ Vatican 2 marzo 2017


    Widespread child sexual abuse by Australian priests 27 febbraio 2017


    Christian Brother "monster" pedophile sentenced 3 marzo 2017


    Irish catholic church cover-up of child sex abuse 23 FEBBRAIO 2017


    Hundreds of dead babies found in secret mass grave at Catholic orphanage 4 MARZO 2017






    Victims speak out about abuse by serial child rapist 2 marzo 2017


    Child abuse survivor blasts police chief’s plan to spare paedophiles jail 2 marzo 2017


    The ‘Wolfman of Wolfhill’ 12 marzo 2017




    26 apps and websites favored by child predators 12 marzo 2017










    Guardian Angel Human Trafficking Operation 12 marzo 2017


    Child domestic worker dies from rape, torture injuries 12 marzo 2017


    Retired pedophile priest faces new sex abuse charges 12 marzo 2017


    Blind paedophile witch released 12 marzo 2017


    Private teacher jailed for sexual offences against 4 boys 11 marzo 2017


    79-year-old jailed for sexually abusing vulnerable children 11 marzo 2017


    Mother accused of sexually abusing her 6-month-old daughter 11 marzo 2017





    Sex Doll Brothel Opens Up in Barcelona 6 MARZO 2017



    Ti piace?