Post in evidenza

#NotForSale Children and the Sex Trade in the Digital Age

WITH the advent of information communications technology (ICT), children are now easy prey to predators in the borderless sex trade that...

AddToAny

sabato 18 marzo 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 81

A child rapist who was serving an 18 year prison sentence for a string of assaults on young girls died in jail after contracting a chest infection, an inquest heard.
Geoffrey Tift, who was a serving prisoner at Ashfield Prison, Pucklechurch, at the time of his death, was jailed in August 2010 for series of rapes and sex assaults on girls aged from five to 15 over four decades.
His crimes were committed across the UK and described as 'nothing short of evil' by the judge handing down sentence.
Bristol Crown Court was told Mr Tift, previously of Badenham Grove, Lawrence Weston, met the youngsters as he travelled around the country, starting off in Kent before moving to North Wales, Somerset, Devon and finally Bristol.
Tift denied nine rapes, 10 indecent assaults, four charges of sexual activity with a child and five charges of indecency with a child.
The Recorder of Bristol, His Honour Judge Neil Ford QC, directed the jury to return not guilty verdicts on one rape charge and two charges of indecency with a child. The jury of six men and five women convicted Tift of all 25 remaining charges at the end of a trial which lasted more than a month.
The inquest at Flax Bourton Coroners Court heard how Mr Tift, 68, had had been unwell in prison for two weeks after contracting a chest infection.
He had been given a seven day course of antibiotics by prison medics but his condition continued to deteriorate.
Wheelchair bound Mr Tift, who had suffered from lymphoma in the past, was admitted to Southmead Hospital on August 31 with a respiratory infection.

Child rapist Geoffrey Tift dies serving prison sentence for 'evil' crimes H_Pickstock  March 15, 2017


A child rapist who abused a little girl more than 40 years ago has been given a community order on account of his dementia.

William Altham, 84, was found guilty of three rapes, indecent assault and gross indecency at Preston Crown Court following a “nine year campaign” of sexual abuse”.
Judge Jacqueline Beech imposed a five year sexual harm prevention order and a three year community order with probation supervision.
Today an NSPCC spokesman said: “Altham led a horrifying campaign of rape and abuse against a vulnerable young girl and it’s right that he’s now being closely supervised so he is no longer a danger to children.
“The astounding bravery shown by his victim has helped bring Altham to justice and we hope this case gives hope to many other survivors of child sexual abuse that they can come forward and be listened to, no matter what the circumstances.”
Jurors at Preston Crown Court took seven hours to reach their verdicts.
Altham, of Bleasdale Street East, Deepdale, Preston, was not fit enough to attend the whole trial but in unusual circumstances, prosecutors were able to rely on a police interview from 2013, alongside his victim’s evidence.
His victim, a Preston grandmother, previously told the Post: “People probably wonder why I didn’t tell anyone - but how do you tell anyone something like that, especially when you are scared? Is there ever the right time?”
The case has given hope to hundreds in similar situations.
For advice and support regarding a child, call the NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000.

Dementia stricken child rapist, 84, gets community order STEF HALL Mar 14 2017

PORT CLINTON — A Port Clinton man charged with raping two children was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
Allen Kreager, 62, was originally indicted on more than 66 child sex-related crimes, including rape and pandering obscenity involving a minor, in April 2016.
The crimes reportedly occurred between 2009 and 2015 and involved children younger than 12 years old.
Kreager appeared in Ottawa County Common Pleas Court on Wednesday for his sentencing hearing.
Ottawa County prosecutor James VanEerten explained why Kreager deserved the maximum sentence of 25 years.
These children will have to live the rest of their lives dealing with the trauma of what was done to them at the hands of Mr. Kreager," VanEerten said.
In January, Kreager pleaded guilty to two counts of rape, both first-degree felonies, and two counts of pandering obscenity involving a minor, both fourth-degree felonies, according to court records.
Prior to sentencing, Judge Bruce Winters opened the floor for Kreager's victims.
"Please give my kids justice," the victims' mother said. "I just want them to feel better and to get past this."
Overcome with emotion, the woman struggled to maintain her composure.
"I had to see pictures and videos that were taken by him of my daughter," she said. "That's something a mother should never, ever, have to see."
She continued: "My daughter can't sleep. She's always locking her door. My son is hurt, too. He's scared. He doesn't like people being near him. (Kreager) has ripped my family apart."
Kreager’s attorney Troy Wisehart mentioned his client was also a victim of abuse as a child.
Winters spoke to Kreager prior to announcing the sentence.
"This type of offense is way at the far end of the seriousness scale, in my opinion," Winters said. "These children did nothing to cause this problem. This problem lies with you."

Judge sentences child rapist to 25 years 3/16/2017 Patrick Pfanner Newsroom


A man previously convicted of sexually abusing a child was arrested Saturday on suspicion of raping and sodomizing a Marion County woman multiple times over a one-month period in 2016.
James Dean Clary, 60, of Albany, raped a woman who was "incapable of consent by reason of mental defect," according to a secret indictment filed in Marion County. A grand jury indicted Clary on three counts of first-degree rape, three counts of first-degree sodomy and two counts of contempt of court.
A warrant was issued for Clary's arrest on Wednesday. Following his arrest, he was taken to Marion County jail and held on $750,000 bail.
According to court records, the Marion County Sheriff's Office began investigating Clary in 2016. In addition to the rape charges, Clary is accused of violating a restraining order made against him.
A Marion County judge granted a petition for a restraining order to prevent abuse of an elderly person or person with disabilities in July.
Clary allegedly violated the order in December and again in February.
Clary was convicted in 1988 in Marion County of one charge of first-degree sexual abuse. He was sentenced to five years probation and ordered to undergo sex offender treatment. He was also ordered to abstain from babysitting.
Clary was convicted of harassment and fourth-degree assault in 1990 and computer crime in 2014.
First-degree rape is a Measure 11 offense requiring a mandatory minimum sentence of eight years and four months. First-degree sodomy also carries a minimum sentence of eight years and four months.
Clary appeared for arraignment Monday at the Marion County Circuit Court Annex. He is scheduled to appear in court again March 23.




Sex offender arrested on rape charges Whitney M. Woodworth Statesman JournalMarch 13, 2017


Child rapist James Gold has been jailed for 14 years for a series of sickening sex attacks on a young girl.
Gold subjected a schoolgirl to a catalogue of abuse when she was as young as 10.
The 49-year-old continues to protest his innocence but a jury convicted him of ten offences, including multiple rapes.
Newcastle Crown Court heard Gold committed a series of sex offences against the child before she finally plucked up the courage to report what had been happening.
Gold was found guilty of offences including rape, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity and sexual assault.
Jailing him, Judge Robert Adams said: “You abused her in a number of ways from the age of 10.
“The activity occurred on many occasions over a lengthy period of time.
“She made no complaint until 2015 when she told her friend and thereafter her mother, school and then finally the police.
There were multiple rapes of a similar type over a number of years.”
The court heard as well as being convicted of 10 child sex offences, Gold was cleared of further allegations and maintains he is not guilty of everything, despite the verdicts of the jury.

Judge Adams said: “You continue to deny the offences, that of course is your right.
“The author of the pre-sentence report says your risk to the public is high. It’s hoped in time you will come to accept your criminal activity.
“I’ve seen references from your former wife and she has no concerns about any threat you pose to your own children or in respect of others.
“There’s no history of performing this sort of activity with any other child and I do not consider you dangerous.”
Gold, of Church Road, Berwick, Northumberland, was found guilty of two specimen counts of rape, four of inciting a child into sexual activity, two of engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child and two of sexual assault.
As well as the 14 year prison sentence, he must sign the sex offenders register for life and was made subject to a sexual harm prevention order.

Child rapist jailed for 14 years for sickening attacks on schoolgirl ROB KENNEDY 16 MAR 2017


A photographer who once had his work exhibited alongside David Bailey and Lewis Carroll is to stand trial for historic sex abuse charges.
Former children's TV worker David Trainer, 63, is accused of assaulting seven youngsters as young as five, during the 1980s and 1990s.
Trainer, who worked as a puppeteer on 1986 musical Little Shop of Horrors, appeared at Inner London Crown Court today to deny four counts of indecent assault and six counts of indecency with a child.

The charges date from between May 1980 and August 1991 and all the children were under 14.
His documentary portrayal of London life featured in a Tate Britain exhibition in 2007 when his work showed alongside names such as William Henry Fox Talbot, Lewis Carroll, Bill Brandt and David Bailey.

Trainer, of Chiswick, west London, denies four counts of indecent assault and six of indecency with a child.
Judge Jeremy Donne QC released him on bail ahead of his trial at Inner London Crown Court on 7 August. 



A father plied his daughter’s school-aged friends with drugs and alcohol before encouraging them to strip off and having sex with them, an Australian court has heard. 
The 42-year-old has already been convicted of rape after his 14-year-old victim claimed she was forced and made a complaint to police.
The other girl, aged 17, claimed the sex was consensual, Brisbane Supreme Court heard. 
The man's legal team originally claimed that the sex never took place, but in a change of tack,  at the second trial the man admitted it happened but that is was entirely consensual.
Defence barrister Simone Bain told a panel of three Court of Appeal judges last week, that there were some “very contrary” aspects to the girls’ accounts.
She said that her client admitted the "despicable situation” of having plied the girls with alcohol and drugs before having sex with them, according to Byron Shire News. 
But she said the man's actions could be described as "accompanying” the girls to the bedroom rather than "forcing” them.
Her client was appealing that the rape conviction should be set aside and replaced with unlawful carnal knowledge.
Crown prosecutor Vicki Lowry said the 14-year-old’s behaviour had been “somewhat unusual” but that it could be explained by her young age.
She also reportedly said it was “outdated” to analyse how a rape victim should or shouldn’t respond. 

Australian father 'drugged his daughter's underage friends and raped them', court hears Peter Walker Mar 14 2017

A registered sex offender already behind bars in the Fort Bend County jail now faces new charges of child abuse in Harris County.
Dwayne Bernard Howard, 50, was charged in Harris County on Friday with two counts of continuous sexual assault of a child and one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, according to a Harris County Sheriff's Office press release.
Howard is in the Fort Bend County jail on two separate charges of aggravated sexual assault of child.
The Harris County Sheriff's Office child abuse unit started investigating allegations that led to his recent Harris County charges in 2010. Once Howard learned of the investigation that year, he fled to Europe, according to the release.
Howard wound up back in the country a few years later, but the sheriff's office wasn't aware until officials arrested him in Fort Bend County in February 2016.
That arrest prompted the Harris County Sheriff's Office to reopen its 2010 investigation. Officials allege Howard sexually abused relatives, who were siblings.
He allegedly abused two sisters who were 11 and 16 at the time. He allegedly forced one victim to pose wearing provocative clothing while he photographed her. He also is accused of using a live web camera and filmed the girls while they were undressed, according to the release.
When the sheriff's office reopened the 2010 case, the brother of the two female victims came forward. He said Howard sexually abused him from when he was 12 until 15 years old, according to the release.
The male victim gave a detailed description of Howard's laptop computer, which is now in the custody of the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
Howard is also suspected of file-sharing child pornography of relatives while in Europe.
Howard's history of child abuse dates back to 1998, when he was charged in Harris County with aggravated assault of a child under the age of 14. Howard pled guilty to indecency with a child — who was then a 5-year-old girl. He landed in prison for six years.
He was also convicted in 1987 in Fort Bend County of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and of burglarizing a building. He served five years in prison.
Howard is registered as a sex offender for life.

Jorge Rodriguez, a former coaching assistant at Exxcel gym on Wells Ave., has been charged with one count of child rape.
The gym issued a statement to families that said after discussions with the Suffolk District Attorney's Office they have no reason to believe the abuse was connected to his duties at Exxcel, which specializes in gymnastics training and climbing.
According to a representative from the Suffolk DA, Rodriguez is alleged to have had unlawful sexual conduct with a child that was known to him in his East Boston home between 2016 and present. He was arranged on March 8 at the East Boston District Court.
Rodriguez worked at the Newton gym from June 2016 to March 2017. After these allegations Rodriguez was terminated from the gym and barred from entering Excell property. The gym called these measures "an abundance of caution."
Exxcell said that they already have procedures in place to promote the safety of their students but are in the process of double-checking all polices and procedures to ensure they exceed national best practice.
"Although we are disturbed by these allegations about a person who was a part of our community, we have every reason to believe that our Exxcel students and staff are safe. All Exxcel personnel are required to abide by our policy of two adults in the room with students, at all times," said the letter to parents sent out by gym owners Tatiana Kamarskaya and Gary Leykin.
Rodriguez's pretrial hearing is scheduled for March 20 at the East Boston District Court.
Former employee at Newton gym charged with child rape Mar 15, 2017 Laura Lovett 




Guilty verdict in child sexual assault case 18 marzo 2017

Man charged with sexual abuse of 8-year-old boy 18 marzo 2017


Serial paedophile who raped his stepdaughter jailed 18 marzo 2017


15-year-old baby-sitter repeatedly raped 8-year-old girl 18 marzo 2017


New Jersey priest pleads guilty to child porn charge 18 marzo 2017


Disabled child sexually exploited after child-porn tip 18 marzo 2017



Man indicted on 60 counts in rape, child pornography case 18 marzo 2017


Man raped 11-year-old girl in his car in Edinburgh 18 marzo 2017


Children Exposed to Violence Conference 18 marzo 2017



Former coach pleads guilty to sexual abuse of players 17 marzo 2017


Sex addict school leader nabbed in child sex sting 17 marzo 2017


Thousands abused by a pedophile group 17 marzo 2017


State senator found with teen boy in motel 17 marzo 2017



11-year-old girl raped at hospital in Port Elizabeth 17 marzo 2017



Child rapist and killer could be released 17 marzo 2017


"Operation Underground Railroad" 17 marzo 2017


New Twist In Michael Jackson Child Sex Abuse Case 16 marzo 2017


TELLING: Adult Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse 16 marzo 2017


Letter of a sexually abused autistic child 16 marzo 2017


Boy Scouts of America leader accused of sexually abusing child 16 marzo 2017


'Monsters' get 40 years to life for child sex assaults 16 marzo 2017


Child rapist on the run 16 marzo 2017


Couple indicted in child sexual torture case 16 marzo 2017


"Operation Willow" raises awareness of child sexual exploitation 16 marzo 2017


Child sexual exploitation in South Yorkshire 16 marzo 2017


Mother saved her 2-year-old daughter from rapist 15 marzo 2017


Indian pedophile, serial rapist arrested 15 marzo 2017


World Tourism Network on Child Protection 15 marzo 2017


Child Sexual Offences Bill 2017 15 marzo 2017




TEEN RAPISTS 21 18 marzo 2017



Child porn addict scientist drew up a paedophile manual 18 marzo 2017


Nepalese teen was raped by over 100 men 18 marzo 2017


Sex offender strangled to death his 21-year-old girlfriend 18 marzo 2017


7-year-old girl raped by her 23-year-old uncle 18 marzo 2017


14-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped by Immigrant Teens 18 marzo 2017



Porn Addicted Rapists 37 11 marzo 2017


CHILD-PORN PROFESSORS 15 marzo 2017


CHILD PORN ADDICTION 4 11 marzo 2017 



Sex offender, child porn addict sentenced to life 16 marzo 2017



Porn addict helped friend to rape his wife 17 marzo 2017


Rise in pornography feeding rape culture in schools 17 marzo 2017


Dutch man jailed for 'sextortion' 17 marzo 2017


Teen forced to have sex with 1,000 men 17 marzo 2017


2 teen girls abducted, gang-raped by 6 men in front of father 17 marzo 2017


19-year-old woman raped, murdered 17 marzo 2017


30-year-old student raped, murdered in Cagayan de Oro 16 marzo 2017


Rapist met girls on Facebook 16 marzo 2017


17-year-old student gang-raped by 6 fellows 16 marzo 2017


Three charged over Uppsala 'Facebook rape video' 16 marzo 2017


Pedophile group on Facebook posted child rape videos 15 marzo 2017



4-year-old girl raped by her neighbour 15 marzo 2017


28-year old Irish woman raped, murdered in Goa 15 marzo 2017


45-year-old teacher raped, brutally murdered 15 marzo 2017


‘Wizard’ and two others arrested for gang rape in Italy 15 marzo 2017


66-year-old woman beaten, raped, robbed of her pension 14 marzo 2017



Sexual assault in Japan: 'Every girl was a victim' 13 marzo 2017



Child abuse, pornography cases hit record highs in Japan 13 marzo 2017



Google's rape pornography 13 marzo 2017



Raped by Facebook friend, video uploaded online 13 marzo 2017



Porn-Addicted Indians 3 marzo 2017



Indian Porno Holocaust 10 marzo 2017



PORN GENERATION 13 febbraio 2017



Cyber Predators 8 marzo 2017


Facebook serial rapist sentenced 8 marzo 2017



Sextortion gangs blackmail 30 teenagers a day 7 marzo 2017



SEXTORTION 29-year-old used app to lure, rape underage girls 28 febbraio 2017


Ti piace?