Dance choreographer Wade Robson, who previously accused Michael Jackson’s companies of being a secret ‘a child sexual abuse operation’ ring, is heading back to court for a new trial.
Robson, who’s worked with the likes of Britney Spears and NSYNC, launched a negligence lawsuit against the executives of the deceased pop star’s companies (MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures) with claims that they were also illegitimate setups.
The claims were made back in 2013, however the case was thrown out by the courts, magistrates stated that the papers he filed were ‘too late’ after The King Of Pop’s death in 2009.
However the case has now been reopened and he will be given a chance to prove his accusations at a trial date set for next year, March 5 2018. Robson’s lawyers will now have 12 months to come up with fresh evidence.
In a statement his lawyers said they are:
… gaining access to the materials needed for a much-anticipated trial… We look forward to completing that discovery and disclosing to the public, through trial, the full extent of Michael Jackson’s serial sexual abuse of children, which was facilitated through his companies MJJ Productions and (MJJ) Ventures.
However the lawyers representing Jackson’s companies are very dubious of this new trial.
Speaking to the Daily News lawyer Howard Weitzman said:
My opinion is that summary judgement will be granted in this case and there won’t be any trial, but the court did set a trial date for a year away just in case.”
During Michael Jackson’s trail for criminal sex abuse in 2005, Robson testified in the his defence. However The Belfast Telegraph reports that the choreographer “attests Jackson performed sexual acts on him from the ages of seven to 14”.
Wade didn’t come forward with the accusations until after the singer’s death as he did not believe he was molested. It was only after he entered psychotherapy following a nervous breakdown in 2012 that he came forward.
Sex Doll Brothel Opens Up in Barcelona 6 MARZO 2017