Post in evidenza

"Operation Shelter": Sex exploitation network in Newcastle

They exploited some of Tyneside’s most vulnerable girls and young women for sex.  But now these predators have now been brought to justic...

AddToAny

martedì 18 aprile 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 91


A Sioux Falls man has been arrested on four counts of first-degree rape after two children reported they had been molested by him, police said.
Mark Justin Diede, 39, was served on a warrant from the sheriff's office, police spokesman Sam Clemens said.
The Department of Social Services began investigating when a 4-year-old relative of Diede made comments to her mother that Diede had been molesting her. The 4-year-old and another girl, a 5-year-old relative of Diede's, were both taken to Child's Voice, where they both indicated they had been molested by Diede, Clemens said. The 5-year-old girl told the interviewer the abuse started when she was 4. The interviewer asked when the last time was and the girl responded, "he's still doing it."
Argus Leader Media does not release how juvenile sexual abuse victims are related to their offender.
Child's Voice is an organization that has specially trained interviewers to ask non-leading questions to the children. Interviews with Child's Voice can also be used in court so children in these types of cases don't have to testify.
First-degree rape is a sexual act with a child under the age of 13 and is a class C felony. His bond on Thursday was set at $250,000 cash only.
Diede is a registered sex offender, according to homefacts.com, after an incident in Pennington County in August 2004. He was initially charged with first-degree and third-degree rape, but under a plea agreement, he pleaded guilty in May 2005 to one count of attempted sexual contact.
He was originally sentenced to serve five years in prison and pay a $1,000 fine.
A Muskogee man was sentenced Tuesday to 38 years in prison.
Bryan Morris, 27, was convicted of of two counts of sexual abuse of a child under 12.
Morris was arrested in February 2014 after police were contacted by area school representatives and told that they had received information that a 9-year-old had been sexually abused, according to a previous Phoenix story. School officials kept the child at the school and notified authorities.
Morris was charged on Feb. 27, 2014. He went to trial on Feb. 24, 2017 and was found guilty of both counts. The jury at that time recommended 38 years for each count, to run concurrently.
A child sexual abuse conviction requires the offender to serve at least 85 percent of the sentence, so Morris will spend a minimum of 32 years in prison

Justice has been served at last for a Tarboro man convicted this week of raping a child in 2011.
Jermain Jerome Roberson, 32, was convicted in N.C. Superior Court in Tarboro this week of one count of rape of a child under 13 and one count of sexual offense of a child under 13. The crimes which occurred between 2011 and 2014, involved two different victims. Roberson received a sentence of 25 to 35 years in state prison.
Roberson was arrested in July, 2015 after deputies were notified in June about a sexual assault that took place with an unidentified female victim in 2011. A forensic interview was done as part of the investigation at that time and detectives determined Roberson was responsible for the crime. 


A 7th Ward man accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old girl twice in one day will face his second rape trial in 25 years on June 27, a New Orleans judge ruled Friday (April 7).
Criminal District Judge Paul Bonin set the trial date for Kenya McCall after a scheduled pre-trial conference failed to resolve the case. McCall, 40, has a 1992 rape conviction for an attack he committed when he was 16 and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. 
In the new accusation, he has been jailed since his arrest Aug. 25, 2015. Over that time, his bond was increased from $400,000 to $2.5 million following an October 2015 grand jury indictment charging him with two counts of first-degree rape of a juvenile under age 13. He faces a separate misdemeanor charge of failing for a second time to register as a sex offender.
New Orleans police said a mother allowed the 9-year-old and her younger sister to have a weekend stay with McCall and his wife in the 2700 block of St. Bernard Avenue on Nov. 15, 2014. 
According to his arrest warrant affidavit, McCall is accused of entering a bathroom the older girl was using and forcing her to perform oral sex. The girl told an NOPD child abuse detective she refused, but that McCall forced himself into her mouth. The assault made the girl vomit, the report said, and McCall "whipped the child because she threw up on his shoes."
The warrant application also says the girl reported being raped by McCall later the same day at his former residence in New Orleans East, after he "put medicine and 'ashes' in her food to put her to sleep." According to the report, the girl said during a forensic interview at the Children's Hospital Child Advocacy Center that McCall "told her to keep the abuse a secret and offered her money in exchange for her silence."
The report said the girl experienced unusual bleeding in a school bathroom days after the rape, and she only disclosed the abuse to her mother after her parent was contacted by school officials.
McCall in 1992 was convicted of both a forcible rape and a simple rape, now called second- and third-degree rape, respectively. He also was convicted of a sex offender registry violation in 2007 in Tangipahoa Parish, and of failing to renew his registration as a sex offender in Orleans Parish, a charge levied five days after the new rape offenses are alleged to have occurred.
Assistant district attorneys Inga Petrovich and Taylor Anthony are slated to prosecute McCall, who is represented by defense attorney Jay Daniels. If convicted, McCall would face a mandatory life sentence on each rape charge.

7th Ward man accused of child rape to stand trial in June Ken Daley, NOLA.com The Times-Picayune April 07, 2017


A Jackson County man is in jail on a $600,00 bond, charged with multiple felony child sex offenses.
Billy Joe Young, 54, of Snowdrift Lane in Sylva, is charged with felony first-degree rape of a child, felony child sex offense, and six counts of indecent liberties with a child.
Young is in jail on $600,000 bond. 


NEWARK -- A registered nurse has agreed to temporarily surrender his license and to cease practicing nursing in the state pending the resolution of sexual assault and other charges recently brought against him, state Attorney General Christopher Porrino said in a statement Thursday.
Kevin A. Cavallaro, who served as a supervisory nurse at a Camden County rehabilitation facility, is accused of having sexual contact with a patient. He was arrested Feb. 2 and charged with four counts of criminal sexual contact, one count of sexual assault and four counts of endangering the welfare of children. Authorities did not disclose the facility where the abuse allegedly occurred, but said it happened between Oct.1 and Nov. 9.

A septuagenarian, Francis Nwachukwu, on Friday appeared in a Jos High Court for rape of three minors.
Nwachukwu, 77, a resident of Angwan Gwada, Tudun Wada, Jos, is standing trial on a one-count charge of rape.
The Prosecutor, Mrs N. Mbap, a state counsel, told the court that the accused committed the offence on different dates in November 2015 at his home.
Mbap said that the accused lured the minors by giving them some clothes to take to his room and as soon as they entered the room, he would go after them and force himself on them.
“Sometimes in November 2016, the accused on different dates gave the minors aged 10, 11, and 12, some of his old clothes to take to his room. 

“He did that in a bid to trap them in his room, when they entered, he would immediately follow them behind and rape them,” the prosecutor said.
She said that the illicit act was discovered when the minors mentioned the accused as one of those who molested them when they were interrogated by their parents.
“It was gathered that the minors were also molested by another man who was caught right in the act.
“During interrogation, the victims mentioned the accused as one of those molesting them.
“The case was reported to the police and the accused was served a letter inviting him to report to the police station which he did,” she explained.
The prosecutor added that the offence contravened Section 283 of the Penal Code of Northern Nigeria, which on conviction attracts 14 years or maximum of life imprisonment.
The accused however, pleaded not guilty.
The judge, Justice Nafisa Musa, admitted the accused to bail considering his age, ill health and his willingness to report to the station and appear before the court.
The prosecutor who did not object to the bail, urged that the accused sign an undertaking stating that he would be available in court at all times.
Musa, thereafter, adjourned the matter to May 9 for hearing.

Man in court over rape of three minors Agency report 

A 43-YEAR-OLD resident of the Zambezi region was denied bail when he appeared in the Katima Mulilo Magistrate's Court this week on a rape charge involving an 11-year-old girl.
The man, who was in a relationship with his victim's mother when he committed the offence last month, appeared before magistrate Nomusa Khumalo on Tuesday.

Khumalo postponed the case to 16 May this year to allow for further investigations, and to give the accused an opportunity to apply for legal aid.

He will, however, remain in police custody.

The girl's mother wrote a letter in which she strongly objected to the possibility of the accused being granted bail. In the letter, she charged that he raped her daughter deliberately while knowing he was HIV positive.

The complainant has told the police that the man raped her three times in March – on each occasion while her mother was not at home.

She related that every time she wanted to scream while being raped, the accused would threaten to kill her.

The rape came to light at the end of last week when the girl's older sister asked her why she was limping.

She said that she had painful sores on her private parts, and after her mother had been informed, she said that she had been raped on three occasions during March.

Public prosecutor Jatiel Mudamburi represented the state in court this week.


The sentence, which formed part of a plea agreement, was handed down in the Benoni Regional Court.
According to the court, the man was found guilty of raping a girl under the age of 12, as well as conspiracy to commit a sexual offence with a woman in her 20s.
He was sentenced to 15 years for the rape, of which five years is suspended.
The conspiracy charge resulted in a five year sentence, which will run concurrently with the rape sentence.
The Benoni resident’s name will be placed in the sexual offences register.
His identity could not be disclosed as that would identify the victims.

Priest convicted of raping child Apr 07 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 90 14 aprile 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 89 14 aprile 2017

A haven for child pornography 17 aprile 2017


Pedophiles targeting popular videogames 18 aprile 2017


Woman Accused of Offering Up Her 3-Year-Old Child for Sex 18 aprile 2017


School rugby coach faces 81 charges of chikd sexual abuse 16 aprile 2017


Paedophile Jailed For Historic Child Sexual Abuse 16 aprile 2017


Former US Marine jailed for sexually abusing 3 children 16 aprile 2017


Sex predators, child rapists released onto the streets 15 aprile 2017


Violent child rapist captured 15 aprile 2017


WANTED: Serial Child Rapist "Baby Face" 15 aprile 2017


145 children raped in three months 15 aprile 2017


Sexual Abuse and Cover-Up at US Elite Schools 15 aprile 2017



US Navy Sailor Sentenced for Making Child Porn 15 aprile 2017


Two US Airmen Charged with Child Trafficking, Sexual Abuse 15 aprile 2017


Navy officer faces child sex assault charges 14 aprile 2017


Serial child rapist faces 54 child sex abuse charges 14 aprile 2017


Youth bowling coach accused of sexually abusing children 14 aprile 2017


Sexual predator raped young boy after grooming him on Facebook 14 aprile 2017


Paedophile priest who raped a young boy jailed 14 aprile 2017


Death of a Billionaire Pedophile 13 aprile 2017


UN peacekeepers ran a child sex ring in Haiti 13 aprile 2017




18-year-old girl raped by 21-year-old boy for 4 years 18 aprile 2017


35 young men raped 3 girls for 2 years 18 aprile 2017



Teenager raped, murdered 16 aprile 2017


14-year-old girl raped by father and 5 other men 16 aprile 2017


TEEN RAPISTS 24 15 aprile 2017


11-year-old girl raped by her 20-year-old neighbour 15 aprile 2017


17-year-old girl gang-raped by 8 men for months 15 aprile 2017


SERIAL RAPISTS 25 14 aprile 2017


7-year-old girl abducted, raped 14 aprile 2017


Migrants Brutally Raped Swedish Teen 14 aprile 2017



Killer jailed for sadistic rape after prison release 14 aprile 2017



Ti piace?