Post in evidenza

SEXTING, SOCIAL, SUICIDES

Hope Witsell was bullied after she "sexted" picture of her breasts to boyfriend Students harrassed her on MySpace and star...

domenica 23 aprile 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 97


A Seguin man was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday for sexually abusing a child.
Saturnino Gutierrez Jr., 37, was given the sentence by 25th Judicial District Judge William D. Old III, after a jury found him guilty in March of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14.
“That is the longest sentence we could have gotten and its the only appropriate sentence,” prosecutor Jennifer Smith said following the punishment hearing. “There is no indication that he would ever stop if he had access to kids again.”
After his punishment was announced, Gutierrez began yelling at his accuser’s family before he was forcefully removed from the courtroom.
You took my life away,” he yelled.
Defense attorney James Millan said that despite the verdict and sentence, Gutierrez’s fight is far from over.
“Saturnino Gutierrez maintains his innocence,” he said. “He is going to pursue an appeal. I’m sorry it turned out the way it did.”
In 2014, a 12-year-old victim made an outcry that Gutierrez sexually abused her hundreds of times. In March, the allegations were tried before a jury, which convicted him of the crime.
On Thursday, Old heard arguments from both sides on their recommendations for punishment.
During the hearing, Smith called a pair of witness to testify— both family members of Gutierrez’s — who alleged they also were victims of the defendant.
Smith claimed that because the defendant was familiar to the victims, the crime was more egregious.
“These are children who looked up to him as a (family member) or looked up to him as a father-figure,” she said. “These aren’t strangers. Those children, two of which are adults, are never ever going to be able to reclaim that innocence again. No matter what they do in their lives, they are always going to remember this ... and there will be no amount of memory eraser to get rid of that. What that means is for those three innocent children, those are life sentences. Punishment that fits the crime and, for this defendant, is life.”
County Attorney David Willborn commended everyone who was involved for bringing justice to the victim.
The world is full of monsters. It takes a select group of people to get together and try to fight those monsters to keep everybody else safe,” he said. “I’m proud of the people in my office that do that. My Family Justice Unit which included the two people who tried this case — Jennifer Smith and Heather Wright — did their best to hold themselves together emotionally and do the right thing. I’m proud of them. I’m proud of the judge for making the determination to send this man to prison forever to try and keep the people in our community, and the rest of the world, safe.”

Abuse case ends with life sentence April 21, 2017 Felicia Frazar 

VERNON, TX (KAUZ) -
A Crowell man is sentenced to life without the possibility of parole on Wednesday evening concluding a two-day jury trial in Foard County.
Ronald Ray Chappell, 59, was convicted of two counts of Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child. The abuse is believed to have taken place in January and May of 2016. 
Two Crowell ISD students testified on Tuesday afternoon who stated the victim told them about the sexual abuse during a church outing.
Those students informed their parents who reached out to the Foard County Sheriff's Office.
The victim was taken to Patsy's House Children's Advocacy Center in Wichita Falls for a forensic interview. The 13-year-old girl told the interviewer that she had been sexually assaulted by Chappell on multiple occasions.
A sexual assault exam conducted at United Regional Hospital verified the trauma consistent with sexual abuse.
The Texas Rangers assisted in the investigation. On May 12, 2016, a Texas Ranger interviewed Chappell who originally denied the sexual abuse claims but eventually admitted to the acts claiming they were accidents or unintended.
It took the jury less than fifteen minutes this Wednesday to find Chappell guilty. During the punishment phase, DA Staley Heatly showed prior judgments showing Chappell had been convicted of three prior felonies including Rape and Injury to a Child. 
District Judge Mike Bird stacked the two sentences so that once will not commence until the other one is served. 

Jury takes 15 minutes to find Crowell man guilty of sexual assault April 20th 2017 Samantha Forester

DINWIDDIE — A deputy with the Dinwiddie County Sheriff’s Office was indicted Tuesday on charges of aggravated sexual battery and taking indecent liberties with a child.
Deputy Hector David Jimenez, 46, was arrested about 11 a.m. Wednesday, according to Dinwiddie Commonwealth’s Attorney Ann Cabell Baskervill. The arrest followed a month-long investigation by the Virginia State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigation.
The indictments handed down against him by a Dinwiddie grand jury are for “unlawfully and feloniously sexually abus(ing)” a child between the ages of 13 and 15 “against her will by force, threat or intimidation,” and for knowingly proposing sexual acts to her.
Dinwiddie Maj. William Knott confirmed Wednesday that Jimenez “no longer works for the Sheriff’s Office.”
The alleged acts cited in the indictments occurred between June 1, 2015, and Sept. 30, 2015, before Jimenez was hired by DCSO in 2016. However, according to Baskervill, Jimenez represented himself to the victim as a Dinwiddie law enforcement officer.
Jimenez previously worked for the Petersburg Sheriff’s Office and the Richmond Sheriff’s Office.
“The very concept of the rule of law means that the law applies to everyone, including law enforcers, lawmakers, everyone,” Baskervill said in a statement. “...In learning of these indictments, I hope citizens will see these principles in action. I hope news of these indictments will affirm that citizens can and should trust and have confidence in the systems they rely upon for protection, public safety, and justice.”
Baskervill also commended the victim for coming forward and expressed the hope that other such victims “follow her example so we can continue to pursue justice.”
Jimenez is being held without bond at Meherrin River Regional Jail.

Dinwiddie deputy indicted for child sexual abuse Sarah Vogelsong  Apr 20, 2017

CRYSTAL LAKE – A Crystal Lake man was sentenced to 3.5 years in prison Thursday for sexually abusing a child he met through his job as a horse groomer.
Vincente Vasquez, 28, of the 100 block of South Heather Drive, Crystal Lake, pleaded guilty to aggravated criminal sexual abuse, a Class 2 felony, as part of a deal with Kane County prosecutors.
Prosecutors presented evidence that showed that between September 2012 and September 2014 Vasquez sexually abused the victim. Vasquez knew the victim, who was younger than 17 at the time, according to a news release from the Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office.
The abuse took place at the horse stable where Vasquez worked in West Dundee, the release said.
The case was prosecuted by Kane County Assistant State’s Attorney Lori Schmidt, who is assigned to the Kane County Child Advocacy Center, and the plea was accepted by Circuit Judge Donald Tegeler Jr., according to the news release.
Under state law, Vasquez is eligible for day-for-day sentencing. He gets credit for 688 days he spent in the Kane County jail, the release said.
CRANDON, Wis. (WSAW) -- An eight-page criminal complaint alleges horrific physical and sexual abuse occurred during a seven-year span to five children.
Matthew Christenson, 33, was originally charged with with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child and second-degree sexual assault of an unconscious victim.
However, 11 more counts were filed April 19 after investigators learned there were four more sexual assault victims and one alleged victim of physical abuse.
Christenson's bond was raised from $10,000 cash to $75,000.
Christenson's most serious allegations included impregnating a sixth grader. The victim said when Christenson learned of the pregnancy, he took actions to abort the pregnancy.
He's also accused of locking one of the children in a tiny closet for a weekend, only providing a potato for food.
He's also accused of striking a child with a crescent wrench.
Earlier this week, a judge ordered Christenson to have no contact with anyone; especially women under the age of 18.

Horrific allegations in Crandon sexual abuse case Apr 22, 2017 Stephanie Staudinger


A COUPLE whose dysfunctional relationship included the long-term sexual abuse of a young girl have been jailed for a total of 15 years.
Martin Panton, 49, who first had sex with the child when she was 12 and went on to abuse her until she was 16, was locked up for ten years at Bradford Crown Court today.
His former partner, Katherine Pengilley, 54, was led weeping to the cells after she was imprisoned for five years.
Panton, formerly of Parkwood Street, Keighley, but who has since been held in custody in Leeds Prison, pleaded guilty to four charges of indecency with a child and two offences of indecent assault, dating from 17 years ago.
Bakery worker, Pengilley, of Williams Road, Steeton, admitted two charges of indecently assaulting the girl when she was 13 and two charges of indecency with a child.
Prosecutor Patricia Docherty said Panton first had sex with the girl on a beach when she was 12. He went on to abuse her on numerous occasions until she was 16 or 17.
She alerted the police last year, saying Panton had made her feel loved at the time.
They had met up to four times a week, with him passing her off as his girlfriend when she was 16.
Pengilley indecently assaulted the girl twice on one night when she was aged 13, the court was told.
The court heard that Panton and Pengilley heavily abused alcohol. Both had mental health problems and Panton had attempted suicide several times.
Judge Colin Burn said that time was not a great healer for victims of sexual abuse, coping alone over the years with what had happened to them.
"If anything, the longer time goes on, the greater the damage," he said.
Panton abused his victim on a regular basis, beginning when she was 12. Pengilley encouraged and took part in the sexual abuse of the teenager on one occasion, Judge Burn noted.
After the case, an NSPCC spokesman said: “We hope today’s sentences will bring some degree of comfort to Panton and Pengilly’s victim.”
We need to ensure that survivors of child sexual abuse feel confident to come forward, safe in the knowledge that their voices will be heard and that justice can be achieved.
“That’s why the NSPCC is visiting primary schools across the country, including in Bradford, with its ‘Speak Out Stay Safe’ service, empowering children to protect themselves from abuse and to speak out if they ever experience it.”
  • The NSPCC’s helpline for adults who require support is available 24 hours a day for free on 0808 800 5000. Help for children and young people is available through ChildLine on 0800 1111.

PITTSFIELD — A Lanesborough man is free on recognizance after being arraigned on nearly 20 counts, including multiple charges of child rape and indecent assault and battery involving two different victims.


Steve W. Trybus, 47, appeared before Judge Daniel Ford Wednesday in Berkshire Superior Court and entered not guilty pleas to two separate sets of charges.

In one set, involving a a woman who is now 23 years old, Trybus entered not guilty pleas to three counts of rape and abuse of a child without force, eight counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 and one count of indecent assault and battery on a person over 14.

Those incidents occurred in Pittsfield between March 3, 2006 and March 2, 2009.

In the second set of charges, Trybus entered not guilty pleas to one count of rape and abuse of a child without force, four counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 and one count each of open and gross lewdness and intimidation of a witness.

Those charges involve a woman who is now 18 years old and occurred in Pittsfield between Feb. 18, 2005 and Feb. 17, 2006.

Trybus was released on his own recognizance with the condition he have no contact with the alleged victims.

He is due back in court on Sept. 13 for a pretrial hearing.

The investigation was conducted by members of the Pittsfield Police Department.

On Thursday, 13 April 2017, the Maphumulo Regional Court sentenced a 55-year-old father for raping his biological daughter. He was sentenced to double life imprisonment plus five years for sexual assault. He was also declared unfit to possess a firearm.
His sentence came after the court heard how he raped his daughter. On 12 May 2015, at 19:30, at Mvozane area, a nine-year-old girl was raped by her father in the absence of her mother.
On the said date the victim's brother heard a cry of his younger sister. He peeped through the window and saw his father sexually assaulting her younger sister. He immediately contacted the police and the case of rape was opened at Maphumulo SAPS.
The case was transferred to KwaDukuza Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit and assigned to the dedicated investigating officer. During the investigation it was discovered that the little girl was raped again in 2010 by the same accused and was threated to be killed should she tell anyone. The accused was immediately placed under arrest and made several court appearances.
The KwaZulu-Natal Acting Provincial Commissioner, Major General Langa congratulated the KwaDukuza FCS unit for securing the double life imprisonment. "This will serve as a warning to other parents who are failing to protect their children but are the ones who abuse them. We will leave no stone unturned until our society is free from people who abuse our defenceless women and children," he said.

South Africa: Father to Spend Double Life Imprisonment for Rape 13 April 2017




CHILD RAPISTS 96 23 aprile 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 95 23 aprile 2017





Nursery worker admitted sexually abusing 18 children 23 aprile 2017


Man,woman sentenced for producing child porn with infant 22 aprile 2017


Navy SEAL accused of rape charged with child porn 22 aprile 2017


"Project Raphael" 104 arrested In child sex trafficking sting 22 aprile 2017



Over 14,000 Women Are Raped in Mexico Every Year 22 aprile 2017



30-year-old man arrested for raping 8-yr-old neighbour 22 aprile 2017


8-year-old raped inside cab by neighbour 22 aprile 2017


Youth held for raping his mother 22 aprile 2017


25-year-old beaten to death for raping 5-year-old girl 22 aprile 2017




SEXTORTION: 29-year-old raped a dozen teens 21 aprile 2017



SERIAL RAPISTS 25 14 aprile 2017


Serial rapist sentenced to 300 years 20 aprile 2017


Ti piace?