Post in evidenza

"Operation Shelter": Sex exploitation network in Newcastle

They exploited some of Tyneside’s most vulnerable girls and young women for sex.  But now these predators have now been brought to justic...

AddToAny

mercoledì 26 aprile 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 99

On Saturday, April 15, officers of the Hannibal Police Department received information of possible sexual abuse of a child. After an investigation by Hannibal Police Department detectives, who were assisted by Marion County Children’s Division, Michael J. Stone, 43, of Hannibal, was arrested and placed on a 24-hour hold at the Marion County Jail.
Stone was arrested without incident and charged with first-degree sexual abuse or a minor under age 14, a class B felony.
A warrant was issued by the Circuit Court of Marion County on April 15, charging Stone with sexual abuse of a minor.
According to a probable cause statement, Stone, between the months of September and October 2016, forced his female victim — to whom he was related — to perform sex acts on him and also groped his victim.
“Even though the disclosure involved contact that occurred in 2016, due to the seriousness of the charges, it was necessary to have the suspect detained immediately,” said Marion County Prosecuting Attorney David Clayton.
Clayton said his office will likely file additional charges against Stone.
Stone’s bond was set at $100,000 cash only. He remains in the Marion County Jail. An arraignment in associate circuit court is set for April 21.

Hannibal man charged with sexual abuse of a minor Apr 17, 2017

A child sex offender who raped a young girl after meeting her at church and grooming her with sweets has been jailed for 17 years.
Jason McSorley, 46, is now serving his second prison sentence for sexually abusing the same girl several years ago.
His new 17-year term dwarfs the earlier punishment he received for sexual assaults.
The court heard he befriended families at a Teesside church so he could groom the schoolgirl.
He was locked up for two years and four months in 2014 for kissing her and touching her bottom, as well as having more than 10,000 child abuse images at his home.
But the girl later revealed she had not told the whole story, Gazette Live reports.
She told how McSorley had raped her twice - a more serious allegation than she had made before - and described how he pinned her down and forced himself on her.
She said he threatened her not to speak out, saying: “If you cry you’re going to get into trouble, and if you hurt me you’ll be in serious trouble.”
McSorely stood trial earlier this month, denying the new offences at Teesside Crown Court. He was found guilty of two charges of raping a child under 13.
Judge Simon Hickey passed a total sentence of 18 years - 17 years’ imprisonment plus one year’s extended licence - at Durham Crown Court.
Jurors heard the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was concerned about McSorley’s original sentence.
She told her counsellor she had not told the police everything two years previously.
It also emerged he had joined a local kayak club, against his court orders as a registered sex offender.
Officers went to his home and found 1,063 child abuse images on his computer equipment.
He since admitted having the indecent pictures and breaching sex offender notification requirements by failing to register a name.
He pleaded guilty to breaching a sexual offences prevention order by having unsupervised contact with a young girl, having two cameras and three phones and overwriting a hard drive.
He denied the rapes, claiming the girl found out he was due to be released from prison and made the allegations to keep him inside.
In the witness box he denied trying to groom the girl but admitted the sexual assaults.
He confessed he was sexually attracted to girls and had enjoyed seeing images of girls as young as six being raped at a time when he was depressed, stressed, “feeling worthless” and drinking heavily.
He had visited websites offering images of child abuse and taken 130 indecent pictures of children himself, including pictures of the girl he had abused.
A further investigation led to the first revelations about the girl, who had flashbacks and would “cling to the home” after the attacks.
In that case, McSorley admitted two charges of sexual assault and 17 of making, taking and possessing indecent images of children.

26 year old Dwayne Pearsall was arrested for sexually abusing two children.

He is accused of abusing a child under 15 years old in 2012 and another in 2016 that was younger than 11.

Pearsall is charged with Second degree Attempted Rape, and two counts each of Criminal Sexual Act and Sexual Abuse.

He was arraigned in Genesee County Court and Judge Charles Zambito remanded him to jail without bail.

Pearsall is scheduled to reappear in Court on May 12th.

Anyone with information regarding the case or possible other victims of Pearsall are encouraged to call Detective Sargent Kevin Czora at 585-345-6311.

Homeless man in Batavia charged with sexually abusing children Alex Feig April 18, 2017

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Cleveland couple is charged in connection with the rape of a preteen girl at a home on the city's East Side.
Jeffrey Palmer, 32, is charged with first-degree rape. His girlfriend, Sharara Smith, 33, is charged with third-degree intimidation of a crime victim, according to court records.
The incident happened April 14 at a Bartlett Avenue residence in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhood.
Cleveland police were called to the home to investigate that day. Palmer ran through the neighborhood, but officers caught up with him and took him into custody, Cleveland police Sgt. Jennifer Ciaccia said.
The girl was taken to Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital for a sexual assault exam, court records say.
While there, Smith tried to force the girl to lie about the sexual assault, court documents say. Smith also tried to sneak the girl out of the facility, documents say.
Both Palmer and Smith have since appeared for arraignment at Cleveland Municipal Court, where a judge bound their cases over to a Cuyahoga County grand jury.
Smith was released on a personal bond, but Palmer was held on a $250,000 bond, court documents say.
Palmer was set to make his first appearance Friday before a Cuyahoga County judge.
He has no felony history of sexual assault in Cuyahoga County, but was sentenced in 2004 to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to robbery, aggravated burglary and felonious assault, court records show. 
A PENSIONER aged 78 could die in prison after being jailed for a total of 20 years for “evil" and “despicable" sex offences.
Colin Smith, formerly of St John's Road, Humberston, was given a 17-year sentence in February 2014 for a series of “devastating" offences against a girl.
But he has now been given an extra three years – making a total of 20 – for two more sexual assaults against another victim, a boy.
Judge Peter Kelson QC told him: “It's not a day too long for the evil you have done.
“All I can do is mark the evil that you embarked on."
At the original trial at Grimsby Crown Court in 2014, Smith denied 13 sex offences involving a girl but was convicted by a jury of 11 of them.
They included six offences of rape, two offences each of indecent assault and indecency with a child, and another of sexual assault.
At the latest trial, he denied two offences of sexually assaulting a boy under 13 but was convicted by a jury on majority verdicts of ten to two.
Judge Kelson told him: “The jury have disbelieved and convicted you."
He praised the victims for being “staggering in their strength and fortitude" and said they were “remarkable people".
The boy said in a statement that he knew what Smith was doing to him was wrong but it had affected him more and more.
“As an adult, he would have known the effect the abuse would have had on me," said the victim.
The boy had suffered from depression and anxiety, but added: “I am determined not to let what Colin Smith did to me stop me from having the life I want."
Jeremy Lindsay, mitigating, said they were unpleasant offences repeated over a few months but no threats were made and no violence was used.
As he left the dock, Smith remained defiant to the end, shouting to people in the public gallery: “I hope you can sleep at night."
He will have to register as a sex offender for life.
As reported after the previous trial, Judge Paul Watson QC told Smith on that occasion that the girl who was his victim was forced to endure his “sexual desires whenever you demanded it", despite her “resistance".
The effect on the victim had been “devastating" and Smith tried to “pull the wool over the eyes" of the jury.
You simply came to treat her as your sexual chattel," said Judge Watson.
What Smith had done to her was “virtually indescribable" and he had used “intimidation or coercion".
He added: “This was despicable conduct by you."
It was difficult for “right-thinking members of the community" to know how a man could behave in such a way. 

'Evil' 78-year-old Colin Smith faces dying in prison for 'despicable' sex offences Mark Naylor  April 24, 2017


FULTON COUNTY, KY (KFVS) -
A Hickman, Kentucky man is behind bars facing several charges related to the sexual abuse of a child.
The Fulton County Sheriff's Office served an arrest warrant on David A. Garrett, 47, for three rape charges and one charge of sodomy involving a minor. The warrant stated that Garrett committed these acts between 2015-2016.
Garrett was arrested on Friday, April 21. He was taken to the Fulton County Detention Center where he is being held on a $50,000 cash bond.
According to Deputy David Thomas with the Fulton County Sheriff's Department, Garrett was previously arrested on April 5 for a warrant issued on charges of Sex Offender Instant Messenger/Chat/Social Network Use. Garrett was able to make bond and is scheduled to appear back in court on that case on May 9, 2017.
Garrett is a lifetime registered sexual offender that transferred to Kentucky from Illinois for the original conviction for sexual battery out of Indiana.
This case is still under investigation by the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.
If you have any information regarding Garrett contacting your child in any way please contact the Fulton County Sheriff's Office at (270)-236-2545.

Hickman, KY man facing multiple child sex abuse charges April 24th 2017

A Hampton Bays man was charged Saturday with sexually abusing a child at a home in Flanders, according to a Southampton Town police report.
Alberto Carmona, 56, was arrested and charged with felony first-degree sexual abuse with a victim less than 13, the report states.

He was arraigned Sunday in Southampton Town Justice Court and bail was set at $25,000 cash, $50,000 bond.

Police declined to provide any additional details about the investigation.

Blotter: Man charged with sexually abusing child in Flanders Riverhead News-Review 04/23/201

A 53-YEAR-OLD man from Lobengula suburb in Bulawayo has been arrested for raping three minors aged 8, 9 and 13 from his neighbourhood.

A court heard that he raped the three girls from February last year to March this year.

Thamsanqa Masoka, raped the 13 year old twice last year and in March this year, Western Commonage Magistrate Mr Lungile Ncube heard.

Mr Lungile did not ask Masoka to plead to four counts of rape and remanded him in custody to April 25.


Allegations are that last year in February, Masoka raped a then 13 year old minor before he raped her again this year on March 7.


Prosecuting, Mr Mufaro Mageza said on March 14 this year Masoka raped two of the girls.

"Accused person saw the 13-year-old minor on her way from school. He dragged her into his house and raped her once. He repeated the offence and the minor absented herself from school for eight days. Her teacher asked her why she had not been coming to school and she narrated her ordeal," said Mr Mageza.

"On March 14 this year he saw a nine-year-old going to the shops and he diverted her to his house where he sexually attacked her. Later that day he saw another minor around 6PM who had been sent on an errand by her grandmother and he diverted her to his house. He raped her once and she reported the matter to her grandmother leading to the arrest of the accused."


53-year-old in court for 3 kids rape Apr 24 2017

Child rapist gets 105 years 26 aprile 2017


Man pleaded guilty to aggravated sexual assault of children  26 aprile 2017


Police officer charged with child porn, child sexual abuse 26 aprile 2017


"Operation Chaffinch" Sweden's Largest Crackdown on Child Pornography 26 aprile 2017


16-month-old baby sexually assaulted in China 26 aprile 2017


Paedophile guilty of historic child sexual abuse 26 aprile 2017




TEEN RAPISTS 25 26 aprile 2017



Ti piace?