Post in evidenza

Filipino Mothers Are Selling Their Children To Pedophiles

“They could ask for a child to be lit on fire, basically tortured. Some of these guys you read their online chats, they’re obviously te...

martedì 9 maggio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 107

A Pequea Township man is jailed on a half-million dollars bail on charges that he raped a young girl over the course of a year.
William Bonny Smith48, of 3033 Willow Street Pike, raped the 7-year-old at his home while she was under his care, according to Southern Regional police. The incidents occurred at Smith's home between June 2015 and July 2016.
Authorities said they were made aware of the assaults in February.
Cpl. Robert Burger charged Smith on Monday with one count each of rape of a child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, unlawful contact with a minor and corruption of minors and three counts of indecent assault.
He was arraigned Tuesday by District Judge William E. Benner Jr. and committed to Lancaster County Prison on $500,000 bail. A preliminary hearing is set for May 15.
CROWN POINT — The state has filed new charges against a 44-year-old registered sex offender accused last month of child molestation.
Jose L. Jeronimo was charged Tuesday in Lake Criminal Court with two felony charges of child molestation.
Police allege Jeronimo groped the genitals of a 12-year-old girl Dec. 12 outside a residence in Lake Station, according to a probable cause affidavit. The girl told police in an interview Jeronimo had also raped her when she was six years old.
An assistant for Jeronimo's attorney, Timothy E. Bianco, said Bianco declined to comment on the new allegations.
Jeronimo was previously charged April 20 in Lake Criminal Court with two counts of child molestation on allegations he twice groped a 13-year-old girl at a residence in East Chicago.
He pleaded not guilty to those charges at a court hearing April 27.
Jeronimo was convicted of sexual battery in December 2008 for molesting another 13-year-old girl at a residence in Whiting, according to court records. He was sentenced to three years probation and required to register as a sex offender, records state.
Jeronimo is jailed without bond on the new charges, according to court records.
CANTON A local man will spend 11 years in prison for encouraging his wife to sexually abuse a child while he was locked up in the Stark County Jail.
Jack D. Baggott, 24, pleaded guilty Tuesday in Stark County Common Pleas Court to complicity to rape and complicity to gross sexual imposition.
Judge Taryn Heath sentenced Baggott about two weeks after sentencing his 25-year-old wife, Alisha M. Baggott, to 11 years in prison after she pleaded guilty to rape and two counts of gross sexual imposition.
Jack Baggott’s attorney, Eugene O’Byrne, said his client reached the plea agreement to avoid a potential life prison term if convicted at trial. He said the evidence against Baggott was overwhelming.
Jack Baggott solicited and encouraged Alisha Baggott to engage in a sex act with a young girl during a recorded phone call while he was incarcerated at the Stark County Jail on a domestic violence charge unrelated to the rape case, according to the Stark County Prosecutor’s Office.
Last December, Alisha Baggott sexually abused two young girls, according to court records filed in the case by the Prosecutor’s Office. The abuse occurred in Beach City and was investigated by Beach City police. Baggott ordered one of the girls to perform a sex act, court records said.
Two of the charges against Alisha Baggott stemmed from the jail call, said Dan Petricini, an assistant Stark County prosecutor. A third charge was unrelated to the jail call, Petricini said.
The plea agreements spared the young victims from the trauma of testifying in court, the assistant prosecutor said.
Social workers with Stark County Children Services, a division of Job & Family Services, had contacted police about concerns involving Alisha Baggott and the two young girls. Court records had listed Alisha Baggott’s address as the Minerva area at the time of her arrest.
Upon release from prison, each defendant must register as a sex offender every 90 days for the rest of their life.
Jack Baggott also faces potential prison time in a Galveston, Texas case. In 2014, he pleaded guilty to arson stemming from an apartment fire, Petricini said. A prison sentence had been suspended in that case, he said.
Since Baggott violated the probation conditions, he faces a term of five to 99 years in prison in Texas, Petricini said.

Local man gets 11 years in child rape case Ed Balint May 2, 2017

A Hillsboro man was indicted Tuesday by the Highland County Grand Jury on two counts of rape and two counts of gross sexual imposition allegedly involving a girl as young as 7-years-old.

Walter F. Everhart, 47, Hillsboro, originally appeared in Hillsboro Municipal Court, where an affidavit filed April 3 states that the victim, who is now a teenager, disclosed the abuse during a visit to Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in February.
The abuse occurred at a residence in the Rocky Fork Lake region in Paint Township.
The affidavit states that Everhart initially denied the accusations, but during an April 3 polygraph test administered by the Ohio State Highway Patrol, he “confessed to the accusations during the interview process.”
Everhart’s case was waived to the grand jury on April 20, and he is being held in the Highland County Justice Center on a $75,000 bond. The rape charges are first-degree felonies, while the gross sexual imposition charges are third-degree felonies. 


OTTAWA — On Wednesday, a Putnam County grand jury indicted a Continental man on four charges related to the sexual abuse of two children, one of whom was less than three-years old at the time of the offense.


Shawn P. Budd, 39, was charged with rape, a felony of the first degree; illegal use of a minor in nudity-oriented material and pandering obscenity involving a minor, both felonies of the second degree; and illegal use of a minor in nudity oriented material or performance, a fifth-degree felony.

The most serious of the charges, rape, alleges that Budd “…on or about June 2014…did engage in sexual conduct with Jane Doe, DOB xx-xx-2012” when the victim was less than three years of age.

The three remaining charges in the indictment stem from incidents that occurred over a two-year period between 2007 and 2009 involving a second child, identified as Jane Doe, DOB xx-xx-1995. The charges allege that Budd created a video or videos of the child “…in a state of nudity through the use of a hidden camera and/or computer in the bathroom…” and that he then viewed the video or videos from the time of their creation in Jan., 2007, through March of this year.

Budd was arraigned in Putnam County Common Pleas Court on Thursday. Judge Randall Basinger set bail at $200,000 and Budd was remanded to the Putnam County Jail pending trial.

If found guilty on the rape charge alone, Budd faces life in prison.

Continental man indicted on child rape charge Steven Coburn-Griffis, Sentinel Correspondent May 02, 2017 

CHARLOTTE — A Potterville man will likely spend the rest of his life in prison for repeatedly raping a girl younger than 13.
At a sentencing hearing Thursday in 56th Circuit Court, 61-year-old Ricky Spooner was ordered to spend between 30 and 80 years in prison.
He pleaded no contest in March to three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, one count of using a computer to commit a crime, and one count related to child pornography. Judge Janice Cunningham sentenced Spooner to 30 to 80 years on each of the first three charges and 13 to 20 years on the latter two. All of the sentences will be served concurrently.
"We may never know how many victims there are, but the defendant himself will never be able harm another victim," Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd said. "If his parole comes up … we’ll go to the parole board and argue he should not be paroled."
When Spooner was arrested in July outside his Potterville home, he had women's lingerie, handcuffs and a camera in his possession and admitted to police that he'd had sex with the victim that day, according to court records.
Spooner told police he'd had sex with the victim at least several times over the course of a couple years and had been attending a sexual addiction group through a local church.
He also said he'd taken explicit photos of himself with the victim and met a man at a barbecue restaurant off Lake Lansing Road to trade flash drives containing child pornography. He told police he did not know the man's last name and that the man had paid for the meal in cash.
Spooner told police he viewed about half of the 1,200 or more images on the flash drive the other man gave him but then destroyed it, because he was afraid they had been detected on his e-mail account.
"Obviously the sexual abuse will affect the victim for the rest of her life," Lloyd said. "But because the defendant recorded it and passed it on to others, she’s essentially being re-victimized forever. Those who view the images … often then take the next step from just viewing the child porn to make it. And that’s what Ricky Spooner did."
A LinkedIn job profile that appears to be Spooner's indicates he sold artwork and web design services after a career in the insurance industry.
He received credit for 293 days served and will be subjected to lifetime monitoring if he's ever released from prison.
A child abuser has been jailed for 18 years for making blindfolded children take part in sex acts during food tasting games.
Damien Treavartha, 34, made two young girls taste mystery items which they could not see and used it as a ploy to get them to take part in oral sex with him. He told them the items were mushrooms, bananas or red peppers.
Treavartha is a father of three who befriended single mums to get access to children as young as six.
He recorded some of the assaults, none of which were on his own children, secretly on his phone and the clips were found by police after one of his victims disclosed what he had done after her school held awareness lessons.
The nine-year-old girl had remained silent for more than a year but told her mother after attending an NSPCC course at her primary school.
Police discovered he had abused a girl in exactly the same way when she visited his home in Newton Abbot.
He had also filmed himself committing a sexual assault on a third girl, aged eight or nine, who he partially stripped. She has not been told about the footage and still does not know what he did.
The main victim of his abuse suffered a variety of different sorts of assault, including being made to touch him during another blindfold game in which she had to guess what sort of objects were in a carrier bag.
Treavartha, of Bowden Hill, admitted two counts of rape, one of attempted rape, inciting sexual activity with a child, two counts of sexual assault, and two of engaging in a sexual act while in her presence.
He also admitted inciting another girl to engage in sexual activity and to sexually assaulting the sleeping girl.
Judge Erik Salomonsen jailed him for 18 years with a five year extended licence and ordered him to sign on the sex offenders' register for life. He also made an order banning any future unmonitored contact with children.
He told him: "It must be the case that you intended to view the films which you made later to gain yet further sexual gratification by looking at these sexual assaults on very young girls.
"Your offending illustrates graphically a planned pattern in which you targeted pre-pubescent girls at a time when you had engineered placing yourself in their homes."
The judge declared Treavartha to be a dangerous offender. He will have to serve at least 12 years before he is entitled to apply for parole.
Judith Cornwall, prosecuting, said the abuse of the first girl started when she was six.
He pretended to have little interest in the girl but once left alone with her he started the food and carrier bag games.
Police then discovered clips on Treavartha's phone which showed the food game and another showed him abusing a child.
Miss Cornwall said: "The blindfolding was done to disable the girl so she would comply. She saw him as a figure of authority and he had groomed her to accept the games.
"It was a planned pattern of behaviour in which he targeted single mothers and took advantage of the vulnerability of their children."
Treavartha tried to blame the children themselves and when shown footage on his phone he claimed his own son was responsible.
Victim impact statements showed the girls felt their lives had been ruined. One drew two pictures showing her family before and after. One showed happy faces, the other sad ones.
Her mother said she will never be able to trust anyone again. She said her family had been forced to move away because of cyber bullying.
Rupert Taylor, defending, said Treavartha had pleaded guilty and spared the children giving evidence. He said his behaviour had been caused by abuse of steroids and other drugs.
An NSPCC spokesperson for South West England said: "Treavartha is a dangerous sexual predator who preyed on his young victims for his own gratification.
"This disturbing case shows how vital it is to educate pupils about abuse and empower them to come forward if they have been abused.
"The victims in this case have shown immense bravery in speaking out and we hope they are receiving support to recover from their ordeal.
"The NSPCC aims to visit every primary school in the UK to teach children aged four to 11 how to recognise and understand abuse while giving them the confidence to speak out and seek help.
"This service has had a life-changing impact on some of the young people it has reached."

Eighteen years jail for dad, 34, who met single mums to abuse their children Devon Live May 02, 2017

SPRINGFIELD -- Carlos Santiago-Alvarez, 41, of Holyoke, was sentenced Monday to six to eight years in state prison followed by five years probation in a child rapecase.

Santiago-Alvarez pleaded guilty to two counts of rape of a child and two counts of indecent assault and battery on a child under 14. The victim was 9 years old.
Assistant District Attorney Eileen M. Sears asked Hampden Superior Court Judge John S. Ferrara to sentence Santiago-Alvarez to eight to nine years in prison followed by seven years probation.
Defense lawyer Jennifer E. Cox asked Ferrara to sentence her client to three to five years in state prison followed by three years probation. Santiago-Alvarez does not have a criminal record.
Sears said in March 2016 the girl and her mother went to the Holyoke Police Department. The girl said the man had forced her to perform oral sex on him and then performed oral sex on her.
Ferrara said Santiago-Alvarez "undoubtedly caused her grievous harm."
He said, "None of us know what the long-term effects can be."

  • MARIETTA, GA -- Justice has come for a little girl who endured years of sexual abuse in Cobb County. Two Marietta men have been sentenced in the attacks, the most recent one last week, Cobb County District Attorney Vic Reynolds announced.
    Mario Esteban Sanchez, 58, who was related to the girl by marriage at the time, was convicted of two counts of child molestation. He faced a jury last week for the attacks on the girl, which began in his apartment when she was just 4 years old.
    Thursday's conviction follows the sentencing of Marcio Rogelio Cartagena, 33, of Marietta. He pleaded guilty to rape and aggravated child molestation against the same child in January, the DA said. Cartagena was a friend of the girl’s family and used that relationship to get access to the girl. He began attacking her when she was 5 years old. Cartagena was handed a life sentence, with 18 years behind bars.
    The years of abuse were revealed when the child, who is now 12, told a cousin a few years later.
  • “This brave little girl carried the burden of this abuse silently for years. Hopefully, this verdict will release some of that burden and she can begin to heal,” Deputy Chief Assistant District Attorney Chuck Boring said in a statement. “As for the Defendant, the jury’s verdict will assure that this predator will never harm another child.”
  • Girl Endured Years Of Rape In Cobb Apartment: DA  - May 2, 2017

    Lopez Island resident David James Wallace, 53, has been sentenced to more than seven years in prison for raping an underage family member who lives in King County.
    Wallace pleaded guilty to rape of a child in the second degree on March 1 in King County Superior Court. He originally pleaded not guilty.
    On March 17, he was sentenced to 90 months by Judge Timothy Bradshaw. He is currently serving in the Washington Corrections Center in Mason County. Wallace will be a registered sex offender for the remainder of his life, and has been ordered to have no contact minors except under supervision by a responsible adult. He will also pay restitution in an amount to be determined.
    According to the King County Sheriff’s Office probable cause statement, the victim said Wallace came into his room while he was sleeping and sexually assaulted him over the course of several years. The victim tried to get away but was held down by Wallace. It ended when Wallace’s wife called to him from outside the room. Statements taken from the victim’s family confirm that they heard Wallace’s wife often call out to him during the night while the couple stayed in their home. The victim’s mother stated that several years ago she found Wallace in her son’s room while he was sleeping; she said at the time she “didn’t think anything about it other than being startled.”
    According to a sexual deviancy evaluation conducted on Nov. 8, 2016, during a polygraph test Wallace admitted to molesting the victim’s male and female siblings while they slept. He said he began sexually abusing young children when he was 12, and admitted to sexual contact with a 14-year-old physically and/or mentally challenged girl when he was 26. Wallace said “she was the aggressor.” The report reads, “This defendant does not believe he needs help to control his sexual impulses and behaviors. He believes he would never reoffend even if he never received treatment.” The evaluation also revealed that Wallace has “serious” alcohol abuse issues, consuming up to a fifth of vodka in one day.
    Wallace’s previous convictions include two incidents of driving under the influence, negligent driving, malicious mischief and not having a valid license.

    ‘Monster’ paedo couple drugged, raped kids 9 maggio 2017


    Sadistic couple jailed for sickening child abuse 8 maggio 2017


    Children's entertainer raped a 7-year-old girl for 40 years 7 maggio 2017



    9-year-old girl raped by dad and brother 9 maggio 2017


    5-year-old girl abducted, brutally raped 8 maggio 2017


    11-year-old girl raped by neighbour thrice in one week 8 maggio 2017


    20-year-old sentenced for raping, videotaping 3-year-old girl 8 maggio 2017



    4-year-old girl abducted and raped 8 maggio 2017


    Gang-rape of 12-year-old girl posted on social media 8 maggio 2017


    4-year-old girl raped by 19-year-old 8 maggio 2017


    Woman gang-raped by 8 men in front of her husband 7 maggio 2017


    Minor girl stabbed to death with scissors for resisting rape 7 maggio 2017


    2012 Delhi gang-rapists sentenced to death 6 maggio 2017


    Death Penalty for Extreme Depravity 3 maggio 2017


    22-year-old man executed for raping and murdering 5-year-old girl 4 maggio 2017


    Infant rapist sentenced to death 3 maggio 2017


    India Rape Crisis: 7-yr-old girl raped, left to die 1 maggio 2017



    SERIAL RAPISTS 28 5 maggio 2017


    Video of rape at college party posted to Facebook 5 maggio 2017


    3-year-old-girl raped by her 8-year-old playmate 5 maggio 2017






    Ti piace?