Post in evidenza

"Operation Kidsafe"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Nine people were arrested over the weekend during an undercover law enforcement sting operation to stop child sex traffi...

AddToAny

lunedì 15 maggio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 113

WACO, Texas (KWTX) Two Waco-area men were booked into county jail Wednesday, both charged with continuous sexual abuse of a young child in separate incidents.
Reginald Dewayne Johnson, 39, of Waco, and Fredrick Edward Lougheed, 58, of Robinson, both were held in the McLennan County Jail Thursday.
Johnson was ordered held on bonds totaling $82,783, charged with continuous sexual abuse of a young child and with seven traffic violations.
Lougheed already was in custody Wednesday on an earlier charge of sexual assault of a child in lieu of $200,000 bond when he was served with the additional arrest warrant.
Bond on the continuous sexual abuse charge has not yet been set.
Johnson was identified as a suspect in the sexual abuse of a girl who was younger than 15 and who reported to Child Protective Services that she had been sexually abused by a man she knows for a period of almost six years.
Following completion of a forensic interview at the Children’s Advocacy Center, police were able to obtain a warrant for Johnson, who was arrested Wednesday, Waco police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.
Lougheed became a suspect after police served a search warrant on his Rio Bonito Drive home in Robinson related to another case.
A forensic interview completed with a 14-year-old victim led police to obtain a warrant for Lougheed, which he was served while in custody.

Two Waco-area men charged with child sexual abuse May 11, 2017

A Woodbury man is accused of sexually abusing a child for three years.
Patrick David Lucas, 45, faces three first-degree criminal sexual conduct charges involving a minor younger than 13.
Woodbury police opened an investigation after a teen girl told police Lucas started sexually abusing her when she was 12 years old, according to the complaint filed in Washington County District Court.
Officers responded to a report of child sexual abuse April 18, after the girl told her mother Lucas had been molesting her.
The girl told police in an interview that Lucas had threatened her when she told her mother about the abuse. Lucas told her that if she did not tell her mother she was lying, her mother would kill herself, and he made other threats.
The girl told police that when she asked Lucas after the first assault why he was doing it, he responded, "I love you."
A police search of the girl's phone revealed that Lucas sent her more than 300 text messages since January, all of which "appeared inappropriate" and alluded to sexual contact Lucas had with her.
Police said Lucas also left a photo of his genitals on a tablet for the girl to find.
Lucas remains in custody at the Washington County jail.
If convicted, each charge carries a maximum sentence of 30 years and $40,000.

Woodbury man accused of ongoing sexual abuse of a child Maureen McMullen 

A Taylor County grand jury indicted an Abilene couple Thursday on charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child and indecency with a child.
Howard Dee Sturgis, 56, and Chelsea Diaz, 29, are accused of sexually assaulting two young girls, both under 10, for a period of more than two years, according to the indictment.
Sturgis remains in the Taylor County Jail in lieu of a $200,000 bond, according to jail records.
Diaz bonded out of jail April 7 after posting a $100,000 bail.
In addition to the sexual abuse, the couple reportedly used a spray called "jungle juice" they would put on a rag and make the girls smell before assaulting them, according to the indictment. Sturgis told police he used the spray as an intoxicant.
The continuous sexual abuse of a child charge is a first-degree felony punishable by five years to life in prison and a fine up to $10,000.
The indecency with a child charge is a second-degree felony punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine not to exceed $10,000.

BONHAM — Sergio Maldonado Facundo will be arguing Friday for the chance to one day live outside of a prison when he takes the stand in the 336th state District Court.
Jurors took a tad over 30 minutes Thursday to convict him of continuous sexual assault of a child in the molestation of a young boy with the apparent blessing of his parents.
While this case, and its numerous companion cases charging similar crimes committed against other children in the same home, deals with sexual abuse, the whole thing started on Sept. 12, 2015 when Joel Noria, 12, was struck and killed by an SUV as he chased a ball across the road in front of his family’s house in Trenton.
Noemi Isobel Noria, the child’s 41-year-old mother; her husband Pedro Noria, 28; and her son, Nelson Rodriguez, 19, all now face charges for sexually abusing the younger children in the family.
The young boy at the heart of this case testified earlier in the week that his parents allowed Facundo to sodomize him on three different occasions. Once at the Facundo home, once at the Noria home and once at the machine shop where the Norias and Facundo worked. The young boy said his own parents went so far as to tie him down on a bed and tape his mouth shut before allowing Facundo access to the child while they watched.
On the stand Thursday, Facundo denied ever sexually assaulting the boy. He said he was never even alone with the child, and he had no idea why the child would accuse him of such a thing. Facundo looked off toward his attorney Lee Salas, as Salas asked him if he had ever seen the child at metal shop in Trenton where Facundo worked with the Norias. Facundo said he had not. Nor, Facundo said, had he ever seen a mattress there, Facundo said when asked about it by Salas. The question came from a statement a therapist had made on the stand the previous day when she was recalling the statements the boy at the heart of the case made.
Fannin County Assistant District Attorney Don Hoover would, in his closing arguments, remind jurors that it was the therapist who talked about a mattress being at the workplace and about a basement at the Facundo home, not the child. The child, Hoover said, was consistent in his statements about the abuse and all its disturbing details.
Hoover also told jurors all about Facundo’s previous conviction of indecent exposure. The prosecutor said that case had been resolved with a plea bargain in 2003. Facundo was originally charged with indecency with a child — exposure but was allowed to plead guilty to indecent exposure in exchange for two years of probation and ten days in jail. The charge came from an incident, the prosecutor said, when Facundo exposed his penis to his neighbor’s child. Facundo’s wife testified that he told her he had been outside drinking and had to go to the bathroom. They had a house full of people and only one bathroom so he went outside, she said. She said he told her he didn’t see the young girl. Facundo testified he only took the plea because there was a possibility that he could go to prison for ten years if he were convicted of the charge.
During his closing arguments, Hoover reminded the jury that the boy’s parents had not protected him from sexual predators and it was up to jurors to protect him now.
A MAN who admitted a string of sexual offences against a young teenage girl, including getting her to shave his genitals, has been told he continues to present a ‘significant risk of harm to other children’.
David John Williams, of Carlton Terrace in Swansea, but formerly of the Neath area, began his offending by kissing his victim with his tongue when she was 13 years old, and continued his offending over three years until she was 16. Swansea Crown Court was told the 40-year-old would grind himself against his victim, make her watch porn with him, and touching her breasts. He also made her perform an act on him, and would shave her genitals and make her do the same to him.
His physical offending stopped when she reached the age of 16, but he would continue to be verbally inappropriate with her, including offering her advice on physical relations with her boyfriend.
Prosecuting, Dyfed Thomas said: “She is still suffering, and having nightmares about the abuse that occurred, and wakes up crying at night.
“She feels he deserves punishment by prison and it will show some of the pain she has been feeling all of these years. She has been suffering for years and feels it is about time he has some of the pain and suffering that she has had for some time”.
Williams had pleaded guilty to four charges of assault by penetration, six charges of assault, two charges of causing or inciting a child into sexual activity, one of engaging in sexual activity with a child, and another sexually-related charge.

The judge said the offence was 'truly wicked'

Sentencing, Judge Geraint Walters told Williams: “You have admitted routine abuse from the time she was 13 years old. You frankly thought she would never tell. You were of course wrong about that.
“This court knows from bitter experience that offences such as this cause untold harm to the victim. It is not an over-statement to say that it is a truly wicked thing to do.
“Conduct such as this is life-changing for the victim. You subjected her to a catalogue of offending.
“You deprived her of a normal, happy childhood which is something that is the right of any child, and provides the foundation of adult life. I can’t roll back time or make up the deficiencies. It is a time that came and went and can never come back.
“Even now you minimise your behaviour, doing what many people who engage in sexual assaults do, and that is to blame the child. You describe a mutual attraction. There was no mutual sexual attraction. It is not the way a child behaves.
Your motivation was a deviant sexual attraction, and you can’t escape from that. You have little to no insight even now to the psychological impact of what you have done.”
He said Williams presented a significant risk to other children of harm from other offences.
“Your only mitigation is your guilty pleas.”
Williams was sentenced to a total of ten years imprisonment, with a further two years on licence.
He was also told he would have to sign on the sexual offenders register for the rest of his life, and given a restraining order preventing him from ever contacting his victim again.

Police have welcomed the sentencing

Officers from Morriston CID’s specialist sexual offences unit praised the courage of the victim in coming forward.
Detective Inspector Ricky Price said officers worked on this protracted and complex investigation for 12 months, which highlighted the dedication and commitment of officers at Morriston CID.
He said: “Despite the serious sexual assaults the victim had the strength and courage to support the police prosecution and gave vital evidence of her harrowing and traumatic experience.
“The victim was supported throughout by specialist officers from Morriston CID, who continue to work tirelessly for victims of rape and target and pursue individuals who exploit the most vulnerable persons within our society.”

Man jailed for a decade for years of 'wicked' sexual abuse against teenage girl NINO WILLIAMS 12 MAY 2017

A Coram man was convicted Thursday of sexually abusing a girl for four years, starting when she was 7 years old, the Suffolk District Attorney’s office said.
A jury in Riverhead deliberated for one hour before finding Frantz Jean Charles, 58, guilty of first-degree course of sexual conduct against a child, prosecutors said. He abused her between 2008 and 2012.
He faces 5 to 25 years...

Jury convicts Coram man of sexually abusing girl, DA says

A west suburban man was convicted Thursday of sexually assaulting a child faces up to 27 years in prison .
Orane R. Foster, 24, of Aurora was convicted of four counts of predatory criminal sexual assault and one count of aggravated criminal sexual abuse, according to the Kane County state’s attorney’s office.
Foster was living with the girl and her mother when he sexually assaulted the child sometime between June 2015 and August 2015, the state’s attorney’s office said. The girl was younger than 12 at the time.
Foster had been free on a $9,000 bond, but that was revoked after he was convicted, and he was taken into custody at the Kane County Jail, the state’s attorney’s office said. He must also register for life as a sexual offender.
Foster’s next court date is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. July 7 for sentencing.

"Child of Rage" 15 maggio 2017




Ti piace?