Post in evidenza

Apps for Pedophiles 2 #Listentoyourselfie

Periscope, Facebook Live, musical.ly - all live streaming apps that are being used by paedophiles to exploit young children online, say c...

AddToAny

sabato 27 maggio 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 119


A 63-year-old Houma man was arrested after sexually abusing a child, authorities said.
According to the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff’s Office, Andrew Busker of 209 Estate Drive sexually abused a young girl under 10 years old for the past few months.

The victim’s mother told investigators on May 17 that Busker had been an acquaintance of the family, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Detectives went to Busker’s home on Friday and took him to the Sheriff’s Office, where he was questioned by investigators. Busker was then placed under arrest and charged with first-degree rape, authorities said.

He was taken to the Terrebonne jail, where he was booked and jailed in lieu of a $300,000 bond.

If convicted of first-degree rape, Busker could face life in prison without parole.

Houma man accused of raping child May 23, 2017

A young woman told her story — a story began with her being raped as a 4-year-old — to a group of strangers.
The woman said she didn’t understand what sex was until she was much older and after realizing what had happened, she was afraid to tell her family about the sexual abuse that had continued until she was in middle school.
“I didn’t know it was wrong,” she told the group of Bibb County jurors.
A trial began Tuesday for 53-year-old Robert Wayne Davis Tuesday in Bibb County Superior Court.
Davis is charged with two counts each of child molestation and rape stemming from incidents that have occurred between 2004 and 2012.
The woman testified Davis told her as a young girl not to tell anyone what she alleges happened behind closed doors.
As she got older, she said she tried to tell her mother about the sexual abuse, but she’d freeze and her throat would swell up, causing her not to say anything.
In 2015, as a 16-year-old, she was in a car when she told her mother.
“Everything just flooded out,” she said.
Davis, who has a Macon address, was arrested Jan. 27, 2016.
In his opening statement to jurors, Davis’ lawyer, Jay Davis, said “Mr. Davis will never be able to prove to you his innocence.”
The case involves one person, the woman, saying something happened although there’s no proof the alleged acts occurred, he said.
He told jurors many of them would know at the end of the trial that his client is innocent and others would have reasonable doubt that bars a guilty verdict.
Prosecutor Dorothy Hull told jurors in her opening statement that there’s no DNA or fingerprint evidence. There isn’t a video.
The lack of physical evidence isn’t uncommon given the circumstances of the case and that the woman didn’t report the alleged sexual abuse for several years, she said.
Although the woman was examined as a young girl in connection with an unrelated incident and no injuries were visible, it’s not uncommon for a female’s genital area to heal as time passes, Hull said.
Jay Davis said his client has denies the woman’s allegations, although he admits past run-ins with the law that led to his sobriety and work with Alcoholics Anonymous.
Court records show Robert Davis was convicted of aggravated assault and giving a false birth date to police in 1988, forgery in 1993 and giving a false name to police in 2002.

Trial begins for midstate man accused of raping 4-year-old girl AMY LEIGH WOMACK MAY 23, 2017

CHARLOTTE - A Lansing man will likely spend the rest of his life in prison for repeatedly raping a girl younger than 10.
At a sentencing hearing Friday in Eaton County's 56th Circuit Court, Judge Janice Cunningham ordered 36-year-old Ernesto Evaristo Uribe to spend between 50 and 75 years in prison.
A jury convicted him in March on four counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. Identical sentences on the other three charges will be served concurrently.
Uribe's attorney did not respond to a request for comment.
Uribe was accused of sexually assaulting the girl multiple times over the course of about four years.
He was initially charged in 2013 but the trial was delayed for years over the question of whether to admit certain evidence of other sex crimes against children. Last May the Michigan Supreme Court decided the evidence could be admitted, reversing the trial court’s decision.
"In these cases you’re almost re-traumatizing the victim when it goes to trial," Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd said. "It was almost five years from the time this was reported to the time it was actually tried."
"My attorneys did a great job staying active with the victim," he said. "The right verdict came out in this matter... this is the type of person that should not be out on the streets."



A Jonestown man has been arrested on rape and other charges in a 2015 incident involving an 8-year-old girl.
The girl reported that Dustin Lee Miller, 31, attempted on one occasion to pull her pants off to have sex with her while at a residence in the first block of Bordnersville Road, Union Township, according to state police at Lickdale. She told state police that on another occasion Miller forced her to watch pornographic videos and asked her to try some of the things they saw in the videos, state police said. She said that Miller then undressed himself, took her clothes off and moved his naked body against her private parts, according to state police.
Miller told investigators that the girl came on to him during the incidents, and that she was the sexual aggressor, state police said.
Miller was charged with rape, criminal attempt to commit rape, indecent assault, endangering the welfare of children, corruption of minors, selling or furnishing liquor or malt or brewed beverages to minors and harassment, according to state police. He was arraigned by Judge Carl Garver and committed to Lebanon County Correctional Facility in lieu of $250,000 bail.

Jonestown man arrested in rape of 8-year-old girl May 23, 2017

A judge sentenced a man from Franklin to four years in prison for sexually abusing a child.
Joseph Plummer was convicted of two felony counts of gross sexual imposition in April.
On Tuesday, Plummer was sentenced to 48 months in prison. He will also have to register as a Tier 2 sex offender for the next 25 years.
Investigators say Plummer sexually assaulted a child, while the child was asleep, multiple times from June 2013 to December 2015.

Franklin man sentenced for sexual abuse of child May 23, 2017

A man is facing more than a dozen new charges in connection with a child sexual abuse investigation.
In news release issued Tuesday, police said the new charges were laid after a third victim came forward to police.
According to police, in the fall of 2016, the suspect met a 15-year-old boy on the Internet.
From August 2016 to February 2017, the man lured the boy to meet for a sexual purpose and sent the teen sexually explicit material.
According to investigators, the man met the teen a number of times at a hotel and engaged in sexual activity in November 2016.
In February 2017, the man sexually assaulted the teen at a hotel.
Last week, police say Najeeb Saad, 42, was re-arrested and faces 14 new charges, including luring a child under 16, invitation to sexual touching, sexual interference, sexual assault, and obtaining sexual services from a person under 18.
Police also say two new charges have been laid in connection with the first complainant.
Saad was first charged in March 2017 in connection with a sexual assault on a 14-year-old boy. In April 2017, police laid more charges in connection with an assault on a 17-year-old.
Investigators say they are concerned there may be more victims and ask anyone with information about the case to contact police at 416-808-8500 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

Man facing more than a dozen new charges in child sexual abuse investigation Codi Wilson, CP24.com May 23, 2017


A child abuser who raped two different girls has been jailed for 19 years after a judge told him he had done untold damage to his victims.
Handy man Adrian Jewell, from Liskeard, South East Cornwall, raped his first victim 14 years ago when she was just 12 and he was staying overnight at her Devon home while he was helping to lay carpets.
He stayed in touch with her mother and used his access to the girl to rape her three times more at different locations in the area.
He went on to rape an 18-year-old girl after walking her home from a pub after she got so drunk she could barely stand up.
She was sick when she got home and he stayed with her, pretending to be look after her, and then took advantage of her helpless state to have sex with her.

Jewell's interest in young girls was confirmed when he left his mobile phone in a bathroom of a house in Torrington and used it to record a topless 17-year-old as she washed.

He denied all the offences but was found guilty by a jury last week and has now been jailed for 19 years by Judge Geoffrey Mercer, QC.

Jewell, (below), aged 42, of Joan Moffat Close, Liskeard, was convicted of a total of five rapes, two sexual assaults, and voyeurism.
The judge told him: "These were serious sexual offences committed by you against three victims over a period of more than ten years.
"You have caused the victims untold damage. I have read their impact statements and the two victims of your sexual abuse were the most seriously affected."
After the case an NSPCC spokesperson for the South West said: “Jewell is a sexual predator who preyed on vulnerable girls over a number of years for his own sexual gratification. He had no regard for the effect his acts would have on his young victims.
"Abuse ruins childhood and the effects can last into adulthood so it is vital, now Jewell has been convicted, that his victims are given all necessary support. Thanks to their bravery in coming forward and giving evidence, justice has been served.
“We would urge any adult concerned about the welfare of a child or young person to call our helpline for free, 24/7, on 0808 800 5000. Meanwhile, children can call Childline on 0800 1111.”


GALVESTON, Texas - A Galveston man was arrested after a 7-year-old girl claimed he lured her into his apartment and then sexually assaulted her, according to court documents.
According to an affidavit, the girl’s father was looking for his daughter when he saw her exit an apartment where Pedro Centeno-Escobedo lives.
The father questioned his daughter about why she was there, according to the affidavit. The girl told her father that Centeno-Escobedo, 56, called her into his apartment, locked the door behind her and then raped her, according to the affidavit.
"He lured her in by telling her, 'I got some candy and some more stuff for you. It's on the table, go get it.' That's what she told me," the victim's father said.
The victim's father, who we're not identifying because it's a sexual assault case, says the family was in their complex's parking lot when she went back into their place to get a drink.
Less than a minute later he realized she hadn't returned and he started yelling and searching for her.
Centeno-Escobedo told investigators that the girl knocked on his door and asked for water, according to the affidavit. He said the girl then pulled down her pants, forced him to touch her and got on top of him, according to the document.
"She told me that she heard me calling, but he wouldn't let her out," said the alleged victim's father. "(She said) He had pulled her in the house, locked the door and pulled her in the room and took her clothes off and that's when he molested her."
The father says other neighbors had to hold him back until police arrived.
"Have no mercy on him. To kill him. But I would have been taking the law in my own hands, but at that time, that was all that was on my mind," the victim's father said.
Centeno-Escobedo was charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child. He was being held in jail on $80,000 bond.
"You don't just take somebody's kid into your house and do what you want and then say well she came onto to me. That's the reason I said why, if I wasn't pinned down at that time I would have killed him," the alleged victim's father said.
The father's biggest fear, there may be other victims still out there.
"If it happened to mine, I'm quite sure it done happened over here to someone else's," he said.

Galveston man accused of luring, raping 7-year-old girl at his apartment Aaron Barker Jonathan Martinez May 24, 2017

SAN ANTONIO - A Southwest Bexar County man is facing charges of continuous sexual assault of a child after the case came to light in an unusual way.
The victim, a nine-year-old girl, told it all after she was caught watching pornography in school, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
Anthony Garay, 31, was arrested Tuesday as the result of an investigation by the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.
The affidavit said a teacher confronted the girl May 17 after she noticed her watching pornography on a school-issued iPad the previous day.
The girl responded saying that a friend was helping her search the internet for more information on what Garay had been doing to her, the affidavit said.
School officials reported the allegations to the sheriff's office and investigators also questioned the child.
The affidavit said that she told them Garay had been performing sex acts on her since she was seven or eight years old, and continued until last week. She also said that he had done the same thing to her sister.
The court document also said that Garay had been under investigation by Child Protective Services in the past regarding allegations of sexual assault involving the same two children. However, it did not disclose what the outcome of that investigation was.

Sex assault case comes to light after girl caught watching porn in school Katrina Webber May 24, 2017


Child Online Protection in India 27 maggio 2017


Social flood of child porn images 27 maggio 2017

4 minor boys arrested for sharing child porn 27 maggio 2017



Children sexually abused for other paedophiles to watch 27 maggio 2017





16-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 muslims above kebab shop 27 maggio 2017


22-year-old American woman raped in hotel in Delhi 27 maggio 2017


7-year-old girl gang-raped, critical 27 maggio 2017


21-year-old girl drugged, gang-raped by 7 boys 27 maggio 2017


6-year-old girl raped by 70-year-old neighbour 27 maggio 2017


3-year-old girl raped by 14-year-old boy 27 maggio 2017


8-year-old girl raped by a youth 27 maggio 2017


11-year-old girl raped, murdered by 23-year-old 27 maggio 2017


Woman forced to have sex with 120 men a week 26 maggio 2017


14-year-old girl gang-raped, brutally killed 26 maggio 2017


23-year-old abducted, drugged, gang-raped by 3 women 26 maggio 2017


12-year-old girl abducted, gang-raped, filmed 26 maggio 2017



Ti piace?