Post in evidenza

Man accused of Zainab’s rape and killing part of global porn ring

ISLAMABAD: The father of seven-year-old Zainab Ansari has accused the government of trying to ignore the fact that a man accused of r...


martedì 30 maggio 2017


A child rapist who went on the run for 16 months and was the subject of a nationwide appeal has been jailed for 12 years today.
Michael Philip Leaberry, 36, was initially arrested and bailed but failed to turn up for further questioning.
Police then issued a public appeal to trace him, including an appeal on the BBC’s Crimewatch programme.
A tip-off from a member of the public led to his arrest in Bournemouth in February

He had tricked authorities there into believing that he was a victim of modern slavery.
Using the false name of Michael Kemp, he was provided with accommodation in Grosvenor Gardens after he said he fled to the resort for his own safety.
The truth was that the former garage worker, who lived at Saltney in Flintshire, was wanted on child rape offences in North Wales.
He fled after initial questioning by detectives about the oral rape of a girl aged under 10.

A judge at Mold Crown Court told him today that his decision to abscond had simply added to the trauma suffered by his very young victim and her family, who had allowed him to babysit.
He was ordered to register with the police as a sex offender for the rest of his life and was made the subject of an indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order.
The defendant admitted oral rape, sexual assault and incitement, and was told by Judge Rhys Rowlands: “How anyone could view a child this young as a sexual object is quite shocking.”
She was very young and particularly vulnerable and he had engineered a situation where he could be left alone with her, the court heard.
He had been “at large” between September 2015 and the beginning of this year.

Leaberry, who had never been in any trouble before, was described as a high risk of harm to young children.
Prosecuting barrister Simon Rogers said Leaberry initially denied six offences and a trial had been fixed.
But he then admitted three offences and the others remained on the file.
The defendant persuaded a couple who rarely went out to allow him to babysit the victim, telling them he had been an au pair, a nanny and a carer for elderly people.
But the girl later told her mother what had happened.
She said he had wanted her to play a game where he would get her to “touch his bits” and he touched her.
He would ask her if she would like to do different things and carried on even when she said no.
She felt sad and initially told no one.
He was arrested and interviewed, and bailed to return to Wrexham police station in September 2015.
He failed to do so, and in November he was circulated as missing and a public appeal was launched.
In a victim impact statement, the mother said the fact that he later absconded had put the family through hell.
Following the sentencing, DC Ange Nicklin at Wrexham Police Station said: “Michael Phillip Leaberry came into contact with his young victim's family when he moved to North Wales.
"He gained their trust and went on to abuse that friendship in the most appalling manner by sexually abusing their young child.
"After his initial arrest, he failed to answer his bail and attempted to evade justice by going on the run.
"North Wales Police continued to actively pursue him and he was located and re-arrested in February 2017.
“I would like to thank the family for their patience and cooperation with this investigation.
"I also hope that this case and the length of Leaberry’s sentence sends a clear message to those involved in the abuse of children that your activities will be discovered, you will be arrested and you will be brought to justice.”
North Wales Police provide specialist services to support victims and encourage anyone who has been the victim of a sexual offence to come forward.
If a victim does not feel ready to report to the police, services can be accessed through the confidential Amethyst SARC Helpline on 0808 156 3658.

Flintshire child rapist jailed for 12 years after months on the run ELWYN ROBERTS 25 MAY 2017

Pervert Christopher Hardisty, who repeatedly raped a teenager, smirks as police bring him in for questioning.
The 48-year-old was jailed at Leeds Crown Court today for 21 years after he was found guilty of multiple rapes.
His victim suffered repeated abuse at his hands between the age of 12 and 15.
Hardisty, of Woodside Park Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds, was quizzed by police in March 2015 after his victim told officers of her ordeal.
He was charged with nine serious sexual offences following a detailed investigation by officers from the Bradford District Safeguarding Unit.
Investigating officer Det Con Alison Hanson, said: “We would like to thank the victim for her courage in coming forward and reporting Hardisty’s crimes.
“We hope the sentence he has received will give her some closure and allow her to move forward with her life.
“We also hope this outcome encourages others who have not yet come forward, to speak with our specially trained officers.
“It is cases like these which show that justice has no time limit and each report will be investigated sensitively and thoroughly to bring perpetrators before the courts.”

Sickening grin of pervert who is jailed for repeatedly raping teenager DAVE HIMELFIELD 26 MAY 2017

A 68-year-old Jacksonville sex offender was arrested this week in the sexual abuse of two children, one younger than 12.

Jerome Lewis Jerry of Rolling Tree Street was booked Tuesday into the Duval County jail on two counts of capital sexual battery, two counts of lewd molestation of a victim younger than 12 and two counts of lewd molestation of a victim younger than 16.

Officers began investigating Jerry after two children came forward April 15 and reported they were abused from January to March, according to his arrest report.
During interviews with child welfare investigators, the children disclosed details of being sexually abused, the report said. They provided similar descriptions of the man exposing himself to them, fondling them and engaging in sex acts.
Jerry denied the allegations before he was ultimately taken into custody, the report said.
He is a registered sex offender, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Court records indicate he has several previous arrests for sex offenses in Broward County, including one for sexual battery and molestation that resulted in a 15-year prison sentence in 1993. He was released in 1999.
Jail logs show Jerry remains in custody in lieu of $1.2 million bail.
A 33-year-old Upper Moreland man will serve six to 15 years in a state prison for sexually assaulting a girl for more than three years. 
Daniel Jacob Erb, of the 400 block of Robin Road, was sentenced this week in Montgomery County Court. Judge Todd Eisenberg sentenced Erb after the defendant pleaded guilty to charges of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, endangering the welfare of a child and indecent assault. Erb will also have to serve a five-year probation.
Upper Moreland police say Erb inappropriately touched the girl on numerous occasions from the time she was 8 until she was 12 and had told her mother about the abuse.
Questioned by police, Erb confessed.
Daniel Erb said he knew what he was doing and he does not know why he continued to do it,” Upper Moreland Officer Francis J. Gallagher Jr. write in the criminal complaint.
Gallagher added: “He (Erb) said it was like a game of “Am I going to get caught?”
Erb had worked as a gymnastics instructor for children but authorities said they had not received any complaints about inappropriate touching from his students or from their parents.

Upper Moreland man sentenced for sexually assaulting girl Margaret Gibbons May 25, 2017

Jose Daniel Estrada, a sixth grade math teacher at Mary Ellen Henderson middle school, plead guilty to two counts of felony aggravated sexual battery at his plea hearing at the Arlington County Circuit Courts on Wednesday, May 24. His sentencing hearing is set for August 4.
Estrada was originally arrested on Feb. 17 and charged with the two felonies following a student’s report on Jan. 17. According to police, the victims were two females.
Falls Church City Public Schools released the following statement in response to Estrada’s guilty plea:
“As a result of this week’s court action, Falls Church City Public Schools has moved forward with the cancellation of Mr. Estrada’s pay that, by law, has been held in escrow since his arrest. We are filing a petition with the State Board of Education requesting Mr. Estrada’s teaching license be revoked, to eliminate the possibility of his return to the classroom in another school division.
FCCPS takes very seriously the accusations of child abuse and neglect. As Mandated Reporters, we remain committed to the immediate notification of authorities from the first suspicion of abuse or neglect.
Our Division remains committed to supporting the students and families involved, as well as all of our students and staff members.”
FCCPS Director of Communications John Brett provided additional information about the efficacy of the school system’s hiring process:
As a result of this incident, our Human Resources department has performed a deep dive into our hiring processes. As we have stated before, there was never an indication during the hiring process that Mr. Estrada had been the subject of any complaints at his previous employers. He passed background checks with law enforcement, Child Protective Services, and other agencies including the FBI. As mentioned in our statement, we are filing a petition with the VBOE to request his teaching license be revoked which will prevent him from teaching in another school Division.”
This guilty plea marks the first legal consequence Estrada has faced for his checkered past. At Estrada’s Feb. 24 arraignment hearing, the prosecution claimed Estrada was counseled at several schools, including Henderson middle school, where “administrators talked to him about his behavior and under no circumstances should you [Estrada] be alone with a female student,” as verified by a court transcript of that hearing.
In late February, Manassas Park Police announced they were conducting a joint investigation along with Child Protective Services on allegations that may have occurred between September 2014 to April 2015 while Estrada was employed at Manassas Park middle school.
Estrada, 36, has been listed as a teacher at Henderson middle school since July 2015. Estrada’s immediate supervisor at Manassas Park middle school was interviewed prior to his hiring with FCCPS. An earlier statement from FCCPS this year noted that “[The] supervisor was asked specifically about Estrada’s interactions with students and staff members. FCCPS received no information indicating that there had been problems or issues, and when asked if Estrada was someone who would be rehired, the answer was yes.”
Prior to Estrada’s arrest, FCCPS interim superintendent Dr. Robert Schiller told the News-Press that the School Board determined that “he was not the kind of person who rose to the level of our expectations.” That aligned with the School Board’s decision to not renew Estrada’s contract just before his arrest, which was a one time annual non-continuing contract.
Estrada also worked stints in Manassas City and Fairfax County Public Schools. According to WUSA9, in each school district, “his contract was not renewed” in light of “allegations of bad behavior.” He has yet to be charged in other legal jurisdictions.

Falls Church Teacher Pleads Guilty To Sexual Battery Charges MAY 25, 2017

A man has been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment after being found guilty of three counts of rape.
Darren Harbour pleaded guilty to the charges that relate back to 2005 when he raped a young girl aged between 9 to 11 years old in a house in Swindon on three separate occasions.
Darren Harbour, aged 46 pleaded guilty to the charges at Swindon Crown Court and was sentenced today.
I am satisfied with the sentence handed out to Harbour – although nothing will erase the awful memories and the long lasting affects his abuse has no doubt had on his victim, I hope it gives her some form of closure and enables her to move on with her life knowing justice has been done.

A ‘MANIPULATIVE’ paedophile groomed a teenage girl by giving her cannabis before going on to have sex with her.
Preston Crown Court heard how Sean Devitt, of no fixed address but who formerly lived in Burnley and Blackburn, was already serving a six-year prison sentence for sexual offences involving another under-age girl when the latest charges came to light.
Prosecutor Lisa Worsley said the teenage victim, who was at that point in a relationship with Devitt, saw footage on his SD card of a child getting undressed and realised she was a victim of abuse herself.
Miss Worsley said the grooming started when Devitt, now 34, would give the victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, cannabis.
The court heard that on one occasion after they had both smoked cannabis the pair kissed.
The following week a full sexual relationship started despite Devitt being 26-years-old and knowing his victim was a lot younger.
Miss Worsley said Devitt would meet the girl after school and walk her to a furniture store where they would occasionally have sex upstairs.
The court heard the victim’s mother became suspicious of the relationship which resulted in constant arguments that eventually forced the victim to move out of her family home.
Miss Worsley said that on one occasion Devitt filmed himself having sex with the girl, with her consent, and that the relationship had briefly ended when she discovered he had a sexually transmitted disease.
The relationship did eventually come to an end when the victim found the video of the child.
Miss Worsley said at that point Devitt phoned his mother from prison and attempted to get her to threaten the victim if she didn’t withdraw her complaints to the police.
In a victim impact statement read out by Miss Worsley the victim spoke of how Devitt had ruined her life.
Miss Worsley said: “She says Sean Devitt controlled her. He cut her off from her family.
“She regards him as clever and someone who manipulated what she did.
“She finds it really difficult to trust people now, particularly men. She feels like they’re all paedophiles and is concerned she won’t ever have a relationship.
Devitt pleaded guilty to 13 counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child and one of making phone call from prison with intent to pervert the course of justice.
Defending Simon Gurney said his client realised the impact his offending has had on his victim.
Describing Devitt’s offending as ‘serious’ Judge Andrew Woolman imposed an indefinite sexual harm prevention order and banned him from contacting the victim.
He was jailed for five years at a hearing yesterday.

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WBFF) -- Annapolis Police have charged a Baltimore man with the assault of a 16-year-old male on May 17.
Police responded to Madison Street near President Street at 9:15 p.m. and found the juvenile suffering from multiple injuries. The victim was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Police say the incident stemmed from an ongoing dispute and detectives were able to identify Troy Peace, 28, as the suspect. Police obtained an arrest warrant on May 18 and Peace was arrested on May 24 in Baltimore.
Peace is charged with first and second degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a dangerous weapon with intent to injure.
He is being held at the Jennifer Road Detention Center without bond.

The incident happened at Deeside Letsitele farm on February 28 2015 where the accused resided with the family of the victim.
The grandmother confronted the child who then disclosed to her and the police were called to the scene and the accused was arrested.
The accused tendered a plea of consent and the court found during the trial, that the accused had a relationship with a child victim, gave the child money and he bought her cell phone until the grandmother became aware and reprimanded him.
Regional Court Prosecutor, Paul Rikhotso led the evidence of the minor child who testified that she had a relationship with the accused and she consented to the sexual intercourse.
The grandmother was also called to testify.
The DNA results positively linked the accused to the rape.
The court sentenced him to life imprisonment and ordered that the accused’s name be entered into the National Register for Sex Offenders.
The accused was also deemed unfit to work with children and unsuitable to possess a firearm.
The NPA welcomed the sentenced and the Director of Public Prosecutions in Limpopo Advocate Ivy Thenga, said that she was pleased with the sentence
“Justice has indeed been done, its unfortunate that a child’s innocence was robbed,” added Thenga

TZANEEN: Rapist gets life imprisonment 26 May 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 119 27 maggio 2017

Paedophile priest charged again for sexual offending 3 boys 30 maggio 2017

Children's carer guilty of sexual abuse 30 maggio 2017

Boys' Brigade leader jailed fo rexually abusing children 30 maggio 2017

Pedophile sentenced for sexual abuse of 13-year-old boy 29 maggio 2017

Child Online Protection in India 27 maggio 2017

Social flood of child porn images 27 maggio 2017

4 minor boys arrested for sharing child porn 27 maggio 2017

Children sexually abused for other paedophiles to watch 27 maggio 2017

$1bn child webcam sex rings 25 maggio 2017

Daycare child rapist sentenced to 180 years 26 maggio 2017

87-year-old paedophile pensioner jailed 26 maggio 2017

Paedophile convicted of 8 sexual abuse charges 26 maggio 2017

Ambulance worker jailed for grooming 11-year-old girl 26 maggio 2017

28-year-old used Facebook to blackmail, rape teenage boys 25 maggio 2017

CYBER PREDATORS 2 24 maggio 2017


PORNO FACEBOOK 24 maggio 2017

SERIAL RAPISTS 31 30 maggio 2017

TEEN RAPISTS 30 30 maggio 2017

15-year-old boy sexually abused by 9 neighbours for over 5 years 30 maggio 2017

Sexual assault video posted on social media, 4 arrested 29 maggio 2017

14-year-old girl raped by 2 16-year-old boys, pictures shared on Snapchat 26 maggio 2017

21 year-old student raped, stabbed, strangled to death 29 maggio 2017

8-year-old girl raped by 2 minor boys 29 maggio 2017

17-year-old boy arrested for raping 9-year-old girl 29 maggio 2017

13-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 27 maggio 2017

16-year-old girl gang-raped by 4 muslims above kebab shop 27 maggio 2017

Ti piace?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento