Post in evidenza

"Operation Kidsafe"

PORTLAND, Ore. – Nine people were arrested over the weekend during an undercover law enforcement sting operation to stop child sex traffi...

AddToAny

lunedì 19 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 130

A Porterville man was arrested for child sexual abuse that lasted more than 20 years, Porterville police said Thursday.
Police were conducting a welfare check Tuesday near the home of Adrian Nunez, 37, when he confessed to officers that he had molested a 10-year-old child in the 400 block of South Main Street in Porterville. He was arrested and booked into Tulare County Jail.
On Wednesday, two girls ages 15 and 12 told Porterville police that they were victims of ongoing sexual abuse by Nunez, police reported.
The 15-year-old told investigators that the abuse started about 2005 when Nunez forcibly molested, raped and orally copulated her. These incidents are alleged to have occurred two or three times a month, at times once a week, over an 18-month period. She estimated she was molested some 200 times by Nunez.
The 12-year-old alleged that Nunez tried to molest her on one occasion in 2015, but she resisted and he stopped. Another 28-year-old woman then alleged to Porterville police that Nunez had sexually assaulted her on several occasions from 1995 to 2010 in Poplar.
Police said all the victims are related, except the child Nunez confessed to molesting earlier this week. The victims said they feared reporting the incidents until they learned of Nunez’s arrest.
Detectives served a search warrant at Nunez’s home in the 400 block of South Main Street where they collected potential evidence.
Nunez was booked on multiple counts of ongoing sexual assault. His bail is set at $1.25 million.
Anyone with information regarding these alleged incidents or others is asked to call Detective Orlando Ortiz at 559-782-7400.

Police say he started abusing girls sexually when he was a teen. He’s 37 now MARC BENJAMIN June 15 2017

SOLON, OH — Police arrested a 54-year-old resident, Csaba Luczak, for raping a 10-year-old girl earlier this month. The girl, a resident of Rochester, Michigan, was visiting Luczak in Solon when the rape reportedly occurred.
A detective for Solon Police told Patch that Luczak is the girl's stepmother's cousin. It is possible that there was more than one criminal encounter while the girl was staying in Solon, an officer said.
The incident came to the attention of Solon Police after the girl reported the assault to officers in Rochester. Those officers reportedly ran a forensic test for the girl and then reached out to their counterparts in Solon. Luczak was then arrested on June 14.
A detective with Solon Police said prosecutors were comfortable using the forensic evidence gathered by Rochester police.
Luczak will face charges of Rape, a first degree felony.
Solon Police said Luczak is also facing a Sexual Imposition charge, through Ann Arbor, Michigan, involving the same defendant. Ann Arbor Police did not immediately return Patch' request for comment.

10-Year-Old Girl Reportedly Raped In Solon  June 15, 2017

A Sugar Grove man was sentenced Thursday to 45 years in prison for sexually assaulting a foster child in his care.
Kane County Judge D.J. Tegeler agreed with Assistant State's Attorney Lori Schmidt, who said Noel F. Buhay, 49, used his position as a foster parent to gain access to the victim and then abused the trust of the child and the trust the state had put in him to provide a good home.
Schmidt had asked for 60 years. Buhay's attorney requested the minimum, 18 years.
A jury found Buhay guilty in March of three counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of child younger than 13.
The victim, now 23, was 11 at the time of the assault in 2005. He testified at trial that he told a state employee about the assaults back then. He reported the assault to authorities in 2014 after learning that Buhay had been charged in 2013 with assaulting and abusing another child.
At Thursday's sentencing hearing, he spoke of how the assaults and the trial have affected him:
He told the court that he lost his job after taking time off to attend the trial and that he lost his housing and is now homeless. He suffers nightmares about the abuse, wetting the bed and screaming so loud neighbors complained. He can't stand to have people sit behind him in small spaces. He suffers from depression, and when he did have a home, he had the landlord put three dead bolts on his bedroom door. He is confused about his sexuality. He said Buhay would ask him whether he wanted Buhay to be a father or a boyfriend.
"This man stole my childhood, and by making me wait 12 years for justice, he came back and stole my adulthood," the victim said.
Besides being a foster parent, Buhay was a volunteer with Court Appointed Special Advocates of Kane County, a group that looks out for the interests of children in the court system, for three months in 2005 before the group dismissed him.
Buhay, of the 1100 block of Dorr Drive, has been in the Kane County jail since he was convicted.
He must serve 85 percent of his sentence and register as a sex offender for life. That means he will spend at least 38 years incarcerated.
Tegeler delayed Buhay's transfer to prison until another case against him, in which he accused of sexually assaulting and abusing another child, is resolved. It resumes Aug. 24.
Tegeler also ordered Buhay to pay $45,000 for psychological treatment for the victim for the next three years.

45 years for Sugar Grove man who sexually assaulted foster child 6/15/2017




A Charlotte man pleaded guilty to sex crimes against two Cabarrus County teens.
David Joseph Greenberg, 36, a former volunteer with Civil Air Patrol, received 16 to 29 months in prison for two counts of felony indecent liberties with two Cabarrus County 14-year-olds involved in the program. He also received a 25-year sentence for related charges out of Mecklenburg County.
The Cabarrus County plea agreement was signed March 14, while the decision out of Mecklenburg came March 10.
The Cabarrus County case originated Sunday, July 3, 2016, when the Cabarrus County Sheriff's Office received a report. The parents of two Cabarrus County teens contacted law enforcement about sexual exploitation of and indecent liberties with a minor. The two 14-year-olds were members of a Civil Air Patrol academy in Charlotte, and Greenberg was a leader of that group, according to court documents.
One of the children went to Carowinds with Greenberg in June. Greenberg insisted on picking the child up and driving him home afterwards. According to an affidavit, Greenberg asked the child to change in the same stall while in a changing room at the park.
"When [the child] said no, Greenberg offered $50 and then up to $500 over a period of time," the affidavit said. "After this, [the child] went into multiple other stalls to get away from Greenberg, but Greenberg followed to each stall, peeking through the cracks."
Also at the park, the CAP leader touched the teen about 10 times while waiting in line for rides, according to court documents. Later that day in the car, the teenager sat in the front passenger seat. Greenberg insisted on playing the nervous game, where one person touches the other person's leg, slowly moving up the thigh until they get nervous and stay stop. According to the affidavit, Greenberg kept touching the child’s leg even though the teen declined to play.
The Charlotte man also threatened the teen, according to court documents, saying he wanted to lock the minor in his trunk and tagging the child in a picture of a trunk on Instagram.
When the minor approached Greenberg about a naked picture the man posted on social media, according to court documents, Greenberg asked the teen not to tell his parents and if he got caught he would kill himself.
Greenberg also had pictures of another child on his phone, court documents said, and that teen told law enforcement Greenberg had tickled him several times over his years with CAP.
According to the affidavit, Greenberg asked that child to send pictures of himself without a shirt or pants and followed him to the bathroom at a pool party and setting up a phone to record him.
Greenberg was arrested Thursday, July 7.
According to court documents, the maximum sentence Greenberg could have received in Cabarrus County was 118 months but was offered a lesser jail time. The plea agreement required Greenberg have no contact with the victims or their families and mandated psychiatric or psychological counseling. Greenberg must receive mental health treatment, obtain a sex offender assessment and comply with any recommended treatment.
The court also required Greenberg register as a sex offender for 30 years.
In addition to the Cabarrus County charges, Greenberg entered a guilty plea in Mecklenburg County to two counts of statutory sex offense with a minor, two counts of indecent liberties with a child and 10 counts of third-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
Greenberg also had outstanding warrants out of New York, where he served with the CAP organization in 2012 and 2013, according to AuxBeacon News. According to a search warrant issued in Cabarrus County in January, Greenberg was charged with 19 counts of sexual abuse against juveniles out of Suffolk County, New York, in February 2016.
Those charges include four counts of criminal sexual act in the first degree, three counts of using a child in sexual performance as a sexually motivated felony, four counts of sexual abuse in the first degree, three counts of course of sexual conduct against a child in the first degree, four counts of possession of a sexual performance by a child and endangering the welfare of a child.
The indictment out of Suffolk County was filed in September 2016. The warrant stated that Greenberg was in New York when he committed the crimes but fled from justice.

CAP volunteer pleads guilty to sex crimes with a child June 15 2017


SAN JUAN – A San Antonio couple wanted for aggravated assault of a child was arrested with the help of Rio Grande Valley police.
Laura and Eusebio Castillo were arrested by San Juan police months apart from each other.
Eusebio Castillo was arrested in February, and Laura was arrested this month.
According to court documents, in 2010, the couple forced a minor to perform sexual acts on them.
Both are being held in Bexar County on a $75,000 bond.
Their trial is set for Aug. 7.

BELTON — “He is deserving of a 30-year sentence.”
That was Leslie McWilliams’ message for Judge John Gauntt on Thursday afternoon.
The prosecutor wanted Killeen resident Randall Bragge Jr., 28, who pleaded guilty to the sexual assault of a child under 14 in February, to be in prison until he is nearly 60 years old.
Gauntt’s punishment came close. The 27th District Court judge sentenced Bragge to 24 years in prison. “I’m sorry I cannot heal everything, I’m sorry I cannot turn back the clock,” Gauntt said.
Bragge assaulted and raped the victim repeatedly from the time she was 4 years old, according to her witness testimony. The last time it happened was in 2015 when she was 16, and the victim said she was assaulted or raped “at least 15 times.”
The sexual assaults happened in Killeen and at Fort Hood.
While on the stand, the victim testified she learned what Bragge had done to her was wrong while learning about human development in school. She had to watch a movie about child abuse, and realized then what Bragge did to her over and over again was wrong.
In March 2016, Bragge tried to rape her again, she testified. This time, she stood her ground and said no. The victim told her older sister about the abuse shortly afterward.
“(The victim) is a brave young woman,” McWilliams said. “Thank goodness that in April of 2016, she felt brave enough to tell her sister what happened to her.”
Bragge’s attorney asked the victim why she didn’t come forward and tell anyone about the abusive behavior for so long.
McWilliams rebuked that immediately in her closing statement.
This started when she was just 4 years old. She was a baby; she was a child,” she said. “We in the court know that there are a myriad of reasons why victims don’t tell.”
The victim testified she was afraid of Bragge, and his aggressive behavior intimidated her.
“The easy thing to do here is to blame the victim, McWilliams said. “If you don’t think that child wouldn’t be afraid of him, you’re out of your mind.”
The victim also testified Bragge tried to assault a family member three years younger than she. He resisted.
In addition to his 24-year sentence, Bragge will have to register as a sex offender when he is released from prison. He also must pay $501 accrued in court costs.

Killeen man gets 24 years for sexual assault Josh Sullivan | Herald staff June 16 2017


A 56-year-old man is accused of raping a 12-year-old girl he knew, according to a magistrate’s complaint filed in the Superior Court of Guam.
The girl told another person that Kenneth Leon Guerrero Ninete raped her, court documents state. When she also told airport police about it, she said it happened Wednesday when she was staying at his house, court papers state. 
She reportedly woke up in the middle of the night and Ninete was having sex with her, court documents state.
Ninete is charged with two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct as a first-degree felony and two counts of second-degree criminal sexual conduct as a first-degree felony.
PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WVEC) -- A man has been sentenced to life in prison on Wednesday for raping a child under the age of 13 back in October of 2012.
Arthur Burke, 30, pleaded not guilty to all charges against him on April 11, 2017.
The victim of Burke's crimes was under 13 at the time of the offense. 
The trial lasted two days, and the jury trial convicted him of rape and indecent liberties by a custodian.
The jury recommended a sentence of life in prison, the mandatory minimum for rape of a child under the age of 13, and a fine of $2,500 for indecent liberties charge.
Burke said in open court during the sentencing hearing that if he was going to be sentenced to the rest of his life in prison, he might as well be executed.
GASTONIA, N.C. -- A Gastonia man is being held under a $350,000 bond for raping and taking indecent liberties with a child multiple times.
Jeremy Nathaniel Heston, 40, faces 19 felony charges.
The charges consist of five felony charges for indecent liberties with a child, six felony charges for statutory rape and sexual offenses for a child that's six years or older, three felony charges for parental role sex offense and five felony charges for first degree sexual offense with a child.
Heston is currently being held in the Gaston County Jail and has a scheduled court date on Thursday.

Ronald David Smith Jr. will spend the next 30 to 80 years in state prison for raping two girls in Bristol Borough.
Although Smith, 57, of Bristol Borough, proclaimed his innocence, he was found guilty by a Bucks County jury in January of multiple counts of child rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and indecent assault, according to the Bucks County District Attorney's Office.
"I'll never plead guilty to this crime because I didn't do it," Smith told Bucks County Judge Rea B. Boylan before she sentenced him Thursday. "Whatever you put on me, I'll take it."
According to court records, Smith began sexually assaulting the girls when the younger of the two was about 6 and the other before she was 13.
He committed the acts over a seven-year period, authorities say. The sexual contact began with inappropriate touching and escalated to intercourse, records show.
Smith silenced one of the girls by threatening to harm her family, records show. One of the girls also told the court, through a victim-impact statement, that if she had not been scared when she was younger, she would have spoken up and told someone when he started to hurt her. 
Boylan sentenced Smith to serve 20 to 40 years for his attacks on the older girl, and 10 to 40 years for crimes against the younger girl. The judge ordered the sentences to run consecutively, because there were two victims.
Before she sentenced him, Boylan declared Smith a sexually violent predator, affirming the recommendation of the Pennsylvania Sexual Offenders Assessment Board. A psychologist said Smith has a sexual attraction to children and likely would be repeat the offense, if he is released, authorities said.
The sexually violent designation means Smith must be registered as a sexual offender for the rest of his life.
The case was investigated by Bristol Borough police and prosecuted by Bucks County Deputy District Attorney Kristin McElroy.

Bristol Borough man sentenced to 30 to 80 years for raping children  George Mattar June 15 2017


CHILD RAPISTS 129 18 giugno 2017


Social media failing to tackle online child abuse 18 giugno 2017


Pedophile teacher sentenced to life for online child sex abuse 18 giugno 2017


Pedophile swim instructor sentenced to life 18 giugno 2017



FEMALE RAPISTS 12 19 giugno 2017




Ti piace?