Post in evidenza

#NotForSale Children and the Sex Trade in the Digital Age

WITH the advent of information communications technology (ICT), children are now easy prey to predators in the borderless sex trade that...

AddToAny

martedì 20 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 131

A PERVERT who meted out a seven-year campaign of physical and sexual abuse on two girls has been sentenced to 18 years in prison.
Darren Clarke, 38, did not have the courage to face sentence and remained in the cells while Judge James Adkin labelled him a dangerous offender and handed him an extended term of imprisonment.
Preston Crown Court heard Barrow man Clarke, now of Chatsworth Street, Carlisle, carried out “a litany of physical and sexual indignities” on the youngsters over a seven year period.
Judge Adkin said: “These girls were, in my judgement, treated by him as objects to manipulate for his amusement and they were used by him for his sexual gratification.
“He was convicted of using violence and humiliation by smearing excrement under their noses in a game called The Hitler Game.
He made both girls watch pornography for his amusement and pleasure and in my view with the intention of grooming them for future sexual abuse.”
He broke wind in their faces and smeared excrement on their clothes, the court heard.
He formed a sexual obsession with the older girl, forbidding her from wearing makeup and banning her from having boyfriends in a bid to control her.
When he was arrested on suspicion of child cruelty, Clarke had two indecent images of the youngster - including one in which her face had been superimposed onto a picture of a pornographic model.
He has a previous conviction for possession of indecent images, the court heard.
The younger girl, who can not be named for legal reasons, was so distressed by Clarke’s treatment of her she dressed as a boy in a bid to evade his sexual attention.
Judge Adkin said: “She has lost her childhood. She has deep seated psychological problems. Little wonder.
Judge Adkin handed down an extended prison sentence of 14 years with an extra four years on licence.
He said: “In my judgement, Darren Clarke is plainly a dangerous offender.
Speaking after the hearing, the girl’s aunt said: “He got what he deserved. I couldn’t be happier with the sentence.
“It says everything that he wouldn’t come to court to face it.”

Depraved paedophile from Barrow sentenced to 18 years in jail for sickening crimes 16 June 2017

CAMDEN COUNTY, Mo. — Accused child molester Dennis Purdy continued to violently abuse a young girl while he was bonded out of jail, according to authorities.
The probable cause statement for Purdy’s June 14, 2017 arrest depicts a string of sexual abuses beginning when the victim was eight years old. The abuse began years before Purdy was charged with sexually abusing a teenage employee at the Camdenton Dairy Queen he owned. (Purdy no longer owns the restaurant.) But on June 12, 2013, he was arrested and charged with statutory sodomy and sexual abuse. His bond was set at $5,000 cash, $15,000 surety.
He bonded out of jail five days later and, according to court documents, the abuse continued.
The victim told a Kids Harbor counselor that the last incident of abuse occurred in March of 2016. Her journal depicted several of the abuses, according to police, as well as several drawings. Among them: a "small person asking for help," a "small female child curling up while sitting as hands are trying to touch/grab her," and "multiple drawings depicting people being hung by their necks."
Police say medication used to treat erectile dysfunction, sex toys, and other items found in the house aligned with the victim’s account of the countless abuses.
Purdy is now being held on 10 counts of abuse, without bond. He is charged with 8 counts of 2nd Degree Statutory Sodomy (Class C Felony), 1 count of 1st Degree Child Molestation (Class B Felony), and 1 count of 1st Degree Sodomy/Attempted Sodomy (Unclassified Felony).


WAUKEGAN, IL — A Round Lake man was charged with sexually abusing a child. Steve W. Spoerl, 53, of the 24700 block of West Townline Road, was arrested and subsequently charged with two counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse and three counts of child pornography, according to the Lake County sheriff's office.
An investigation by detectives found Spoerl met a girl on the social media application "Whisper," where he began a conversation with her, the sheriff's office said. Police said Spoerl made arrangements with the girl online, picked her up near her home and took her to a hotel in Waukegan and engaged in sexual conduct.
According to the sheriff's office, investigators found explicit images of the girl on Spoerl's cell phone.
Lake County Sheriff Mark Curran said children are more connected with technology than ever before. That means parents need to stay alert.
“It is essential parents monitor all social media applications on your children’s electronic devices," Curran said, announcing the charges. "Online predators use these applications to prowl on children.”
Spoerl was being held at Lake County Jail on a $1 million bond ahead of a Friday morning court appearance, the sheriff's office said.
The Lake County Sheriff asked anyone with information about Spoerlto call the Lake County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 847-377-4250.

Round Lake Man Charged With Sexual Abuse  June 16, 2017

An Abilene man was sentenced Friday afternoon to 40 years in prison for continuous sexual abuse of a child.
Franklin Elvin Fenley, 46, also must register as a sex offender.
Fenley pleaded guilty in April to the first-degree felony punishable by up to life in prison. He waived his right to a trial and confessed to the crime, according to court documents.
Fenley had a sexual relationship with a girl younger than 14 from June 2015 through January 2016, the court documents state.
Fenley has been in the Taylor County Jail since Jan. 8, 2016, on bonds totaling $150,000. He will be transferred to a Texas Department of Criminal Justice facility.

A man who was previously convicted of sexual abuse of a minor in Alaska over 15 years ago is headed to prison again after admitting to committing similar crimes against young girls in Casper.
Natrona County District Court Judge Catherine Wilking on Friday sentenced 45-year-old Lenard William Smiley to 45-70 years imprisonment. Smiley pleaded guilty in April to three counts of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of third-degree sexual abuse of a minor.

Wilking also ordered Smiley to pay $18,010.44 in restitution to Wyoming Medicaid and Victim Services. Smiley shares that financial obligation with his wife, 50-year-old Sonya Sue Smiley, who also pleaded guilty in the case.

She was sentenced to 18-20 years imprisonment last week on one count of accessory before the fact to second-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of third-degree sexual abuse of a minor. She also took a plea deal and saw further charges dismissed.
Court documents said the Smileys met the victims and their families through the Society for Creative Anachronisms -- a group dedicated to re-creating the culture of Europe before the 17th century.
One victim reportedly knew Lenard Smiley was a convicted sex offender, but Smiley would tell people that police in Alaska framed him and the charges were false.
The Smileys gained the trust of the victims and their families, with the victims eventually spending quite a bit of time at the Smileys' home. The victims spent the night and the Smileys started to buy them gifts, such as a laptop.
After some time, the Smileys told the victims that since they were doing all those nice things, the victims needed to do things in return.
The Smileys forced the victims to model lingerie and perform sex acts that were unbearably painful. One such act resulted in one victim passing out and having to be taken to the hospital.
The Smileys also made the victim wear a type of metal collar commonly used in sadomasochistic sex acts.
Court documents say the victim told police that the Smileys locked her inside their house at one point and would not let her call home.
An investigator writes in the affidavit that the actions were all part of “the grooming process,” which involves a sex offender gaining access to and control over child victims.
Mothers of each of the two victims addressed the court before Lenard Smiley was sentenced Friday.
"I now cannot trust anyone with my children," one woman said. "I can't even trust my own judgement. I don't let my kids out of my sight if at all possible."
"The abuse and degradation my daughter was forced to endure was horrific," the woman continued. At least one victim continues to suffer with anxiety, suicidal thoughts and other emotional problems as a result of the abuse.
The second mother also explained how the Smileys betrayed her trust.
"I trusted Sonya. I did not realize that Sonya was like Lenard," the woman said. "I have to live with the guilt, knowing what they did to my daughter."
A man also went to the podium to read from a letter written by one of the victims.
"When you started doing this stuff to me, you told me it was alright to do," the letter read. "I kept asking to stop because it was hurting me. You two had me keep going, ignoring me."
After the victim passed out, she wrote, the Smileys cleaned her up and made her feel like "a puppet."
"When you took pictures of me and I said 'stop,' you didn't," the victim wrote. "Sonya coached me and you forced me to do everything else."
The victim wrote of the Smileys, "putting a pure titanium collar on me and calling me a dog."
"You tried to brainwash me into thinking my mom would leave me there at your place because my mom didn't want me anymore," the letter continued.
"It's hard to say much beyond that," Assistant District Attorney Brett Johnson said of the victim impact statements, adding that Lenard Smiley demonstrated "astonishing selfishness" in sexually abusing the victims.
"He had these friends. He abused their trust to get to their daughters," Johnson explained. "He knew what he was doing."
"He knew his wife and these girls would never be the same again whether he was caught or not. Fortunately, he was caught," Johnson said.
"Mr. Smiley may not see the light of day again," Johnson continued, adding that if Smiley does live to be released from prison, he would be closely supervised in his remaining days.

BEDFORD — A man was sent to prison for 20 years Friday after pleading no contest to three aggravated sexual battery charges in Bedford County related to accusations he abused a family member for years.
Charles Garrett Wiley, 48, was arrested in April 2014. Prosecutors said the sexual abuse took place in his Bedford County home on numerous occasions from the time the victim was about 7 years old until her early teens.
Wiley’s address is listed in court records as Victoria, in Lunenberg County, because he was arrested on the charges while serving time in that county on a separate malicious wounding charge.
His attorney asked for some leniency, but with prison time falling within Virginia sentencing guidelines, due to several factors including mental health problems diagnosed in the defendant. Wiley also never confessed to all of the allegations made by the family member, his attorney said.
The victim is now 22 years old and spoke on the stand Friday in Circuit Court.
In a lengthy contested sentencing, Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Stephanie Ayers and the public defender in the case, Nathaniel Moger, argued over how tough a sentence Wiley deserved.
As the only witness testifying, the family member described a long ordeal of living with Wiley in which along with abuse she suffered, Wiley subjected the family to constant physical and mental abuse. She said it had stolen her youth and caused early substance abuse problems that she later was able to overcome. “No child deserves to lose their entire childhood like that,” she said.
Moger objected when she began describing an incident in which Wiley was arrested on the malicious wounding charge, with Moger saying that case was unrelated. The family member had said earlier the abuse stopped when Wiley was taken to jail on that charge.
Wiley did not comment when asked by Circuit Judge James Updike Jr. if he wished to say anything prior to sentencing.
Updike sentenced him to 20 years in prison on one count of aggravated sexual battery and 10 years all suspended on each of two additional counts.
Wiley also must comply with 20 years of good behavior and 10 years of supervised probation, register as a sex offender and not have any unsupervised contact with minors.


CHICAGO (CBS) — A west suburban man agreed to a 13-year prison sentence in exchange for a guilty plea Thursday for sexually assaulting two children between 2015 and 2016.
On June 2, 2016, Miguel A. Martinez, 56, sexually assaulted a child he knew, who was younger than 12 years old, according to a statement from the Kane County state’s attorney office.
Between May 1, 2015, and June 2, 2016, Martinez held a second victim, also 12 years old or younger, on a sofa and sexually abused her, prosecutors said. When interviewed by police Martinez admitted to the abuse.
Martinez, of Aurora, pleaded guilty to criminal sexual assault and unlawful restraint, both felonies, the state’s attorney’s office said. He must also register for life as a sexual offender and serve at least 85 percent of his 13-year sentence in the Illinois Department of Corrections. He received credit for 377 days served in the Kane County Jail.

Aurora Man Gets 13 Years For Sexually Assaulting 2 Kids In 2015, 2016 June 16, 2017


MARIETTA, Ga. -- "I am stronger than you." Those are the words spoken in court by a victim of a former Cobb County GOP leader found guilty of child sex abuse. Joseph Russell Dendy, admitted to committing repeated sexual offenses against two boys between 2004 and 2011. 
The 72-year-old former chairman of the Cobb County Republican Party pleaded guilty to 13 counts of aggravated sexual battery, aggravated child molestation, child molestation, enticing a child and cruelty to children. Prosecutors said the abuse happened at Dendy's home, church and in a store dressing room.
After the plea, one of Dendy's victims told the courtroom that he still has nightmares about the abuse and decided to become a military police officer to help others who have been abused. 
A Cobb County judge sentenced Dendy to life in prison with 30 to serve for the abuse of the two victims, however he also has charges against him South Carolina. If the 72-year-old is ever released from prison, he will have to register as a sex offender
TOWN OF WALLKILL – State police, working out of the Troop F Barracks, arrested a North Carolina man Friday, accused of sexually abusing a child who was less than 13 years old.
Stanley Allen, 68, of Thomasville, N.C., was arrested following an investigation by the Troop F Child Abuse Unit and Orange County Child Protective Services. He was charged with first-degree criminal sexual act and first degree sexual abuse, felonies; and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.
Allen was arraigned in Goshen Town Court, and then taken to Orange County Jail. He was being held Saturday in lieu of $50,000 cash bail or $100,000 bond.

LEGAZPI CITY – A father is facing charges of four counts of rape or violation of Republic Act 8853 or The Anti-Rape Law of 1997 after it was revealed that he had been repeatedly raping his four minor-aged daughters in Masbate City in Masbate province, police said Sunday.

Police Officer 3 Mary Ann Berano, case investigator of Women and Children Protection Desk of Masbate police, said suspect Allan Amaro, 45, was arrested at around 4:30 p.m. on Friday in his residence in Barangay (village) Batuhan after his 5-year-old daughter, one of his victims, told a utility aide at Batuhan Elementary School on Thursday that she escaped from her father who attempted to molest her again.

As police investigated the allegation, it was revealed that Amaro had also raped his three other daughters ages 15, 13 and 10 in their own home while their mother was away working in Mandaon town.

Berano said the 13 and 10-year-old victims were believed to be pregnant based on the pregnancy test on Saturday.

“The mother of the victims seldom visits their children because they are in an on-and-off relationship. The grandmother disclosed that her daughter is being abused by the suspect,” Berano said.

The victims were also rescued and now under the custody of “Balay Pasirugan” in Barangay Pating, also in Masbate City.

Investigation also revealed that the 13 and 10-year-old victims were also raped by their 50-year-old uncle, the husband of their father’s sister. Weeks before the revelation of the incident, the uncle, who was not named by police, left their house, also in Batuhan village, and went to Manila. Investigations revealed that he gave money to his victims so they would not tell their parents of his actions.

Berano also learned that Amaro also raped his two children from his first wife. Authorities are still coordinating with his first wife’s family for further investigation. JE/rga


CHILD RAPISTS 130 19 giugno 2017


Brain surgeon child rapist wanted to create "taboo families" 20 giugno 2017



8-year-old girl raped to death by 22-year-old serial rapist 20 giugno 2017



88-year-old woman raped at assisted living center 20 giugno 2017


7-year-old girl raped by neighbour, battling for her life 20 giugno 2017


Woman gang-raped by 3 men, thrown from car 20 giugno 2017


28-year-old woman brutally gang-raped, filmed by 3 asylum seekers 20 giugno 2017


Rapist caught after posting rape video online 20 giugno 2017


14-year-old girl raped by 3 schoolboys, video posted on social media 20 giugno 2017




Ti piace?