Post in evidenza

Apps for Pedophiles 2 #Listentoyourselfie

Periscope, Facebook Live, musical.ly - all live streaming apps that are being used by paedophiles to exploit young children online, say c...

AddToAny

venerdì 23 giugno 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 133

A 49-year-old Boerne man was jailed on accusations that he sexually assaulted three children on the same day last year.
Gerald Mohrmann was indicted on five counts of super aggravated sexual assault of a child. He remains in the Bexar County Jail on a $75,000 bond.
Mohrmann's indictment says he sexually assaulted three children, one of whom was under 6-years-old at the time, on June 28, 2016. The other two victims are only described as male children under the age of 17.

The indictment provides no details regarding how Mohrmann came into contact with the children.
Super aggravated sexual assault of a child is a relatively new crime in Texas, according to a post from the Foster Law Firm.

The law firm says the "super" designation occurs when the victim is under the age of six or when there has been violent aggravated sexual abuse of a child under 14-years-old.

TX man allegedly abused 3 kids on same day, gets new charge Caleb Downs, mySA.com June 19, 2017



A 37-year-old Merced resident was arrested after his young niece told a school counselor he touched her inappropriately several times over two years.
Ruben Lopez was booked into John Latorraca Correctional Center Monday afternoon on suspicion of lewd or lascivious acts on a child under 14 years, oral copulation or sexual penetration on a child 10 years old or younger, and continuous sexual abuse of a child, Merced County Jail records indicate.
On April 10, Lopez’s niece told a school counselor that she was inappropriately touched by Lopez more than 15 times over two years. The abuse happened at Lopez’s home, according to a news release.
The victim’s mother and father then reported the allegations to the Merced Police Department.
Detective Joseph Henderson met with the victim, family and witnesses, and determined that Lopez sexually assaulted the victim over a two-year period, the release states.
On Monday, Henderson and other detectives searched Lopez’s home, collecting evidence of the crime and arresting Lopez, according to the release.
Lopez was in custody Tuesday on $1.35 million, according to jail records.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to contact Henderson at 209-385-6847, or 209-385-6905
A Carlisle man has been jailed for four years for abusing a young girl.
Robert Ferguson's offence came to light when concerns were raised about a picture his victim had drawn.
The 60-year-old, of Warwick Road in the city, had denied a charge of causing or inciting a child aged under 13 to engage in sexual activity.
However, after a trial before a jury at Carlisle Crown Court, he was found guilty of the crime on a majority verdict.
He carried out the offence on or before 19 June, 2015, at an address in Carlisle, the court heard.

'Difficult investigation'

The court was also told that when the girl was interviewed by police, it emerged she had been asked by Ferguson to keep his offending a "secret".
Jailing Ferguson, Judge Peter Hughes told him: "This was a course of conduct where you took advantage of her young age."
Ferguson was told he must sign the sex offenders' register and abide by a sexual harm prevention order for an indefinite period.
Det Con Cheryl Skelton, of Cumbria Police, said: "This was a difficult investigation for all those who worked together to assist in safeguarding the victim from harm and gathering vital evidence.
"I am pleased that this has led to Ferguson answering for what he did to his young child victim.
"I would like to praise the bravery of the victim throughout both the police investigation and the trial."

Robert Ferguson jailed over Carlisle child sex abuse 20 June 2017


URBANA — A Sadorus man found to have sexually molested a child under 13 was sentenced Monday to 20 years in prison.
Joseph C. Herschberger, 37, was convicted of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child in May by Judge Roger Webber in a bench trial in which attorneys on both sides agreed to the facts that Webber could consider.
Those facts included that the child was 11 when she reported to Champaign County sheriff's investigators that Herschberger had molested her repeatedly between June 2013 and June 2016.
Champaign County sheriff's Investigator Andrew Good interviewed Herschberger on June 1, 2016, and Herschberger admitted to the conduct.
Assistant State's Attorney Scott Larson argued for a 30-year sentence, while defense attorney Jim Martinkus of Champaign sought seven to 14 years, with a strong focus on rehabilitation.
After hearing Larson read a letter written by the victim Monday, Webber said the defendant's action had serious effects for the victim, leading him to the sentencing length.
"He was almost three times the age of her," Webber said.
Herschberger will have to serve 85 percent of the sentence and register as a sex offender.
"I would just like to tell the victim I'm truly, truly sorry for everything I've done," Herschberger said through choked tears. "I can't take back anything I've done, and I'm sorry for that."
Predatory criminal sexual assault of a child carries a mandatory prison term of between six and 60 years. Aggravated criminal sexual abuse carries penalties ranging from probation to three to seven years in prison.
The state had argued that the offense elements were not truly identical because the predatory criminal sexual assault statute specifies contact with specific sex organs, whereas the aggravated criminal sexual abuse statute includes any body part touched for the sexual gratification of the offender.
Webber agreed with the state.
"The court construes the predatory criminal sexual assault statute as providing enhanced penalties for very specific types of conduct that also constitute aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
"It does so in the same way that the burglary/residential burglary sentencing scheme provides for enhanced penalties when the burglary is of a very specific type of building, the dwelling place of another," he wrote.
Both sentencing schemes, he noted, are within the prerogative of the Legislature to set and do not violate the constitutional requirement that penalties be proportionate.
By opting for Webber to hear the case, rather than having Herschberger plead guilty, Martinkus was protecting Herschberger's right to appeal the conviction and sentence on the disproportionate penalties grounds.
Herschberger does not have any prior felony convictions, but was charged with a DUI in 2002 and other various ordinance violations.

A 42-year-old man was arrested, accused of sexually abusing a girl under the age of 14 for about seven months at a Waco home, an arrest affidavit states.
Joshuarara Arnold Jones, of Waco, was arrested after a young girl reported Jones had been sexually abusing her between October and April, according to the affidavit.
The girl underwent a forensic medical examination that revealed injuries consistent with her statements, the affidavit states. A detective spoke with Jones, who denied the sexual contact, saying he does not know why the girl would make such allegations.
"(The) defendant said he would not kiss the victim because she had a contagious disease," the affidavit states. "(The) defendant also said he liked bigger women as a reason why he did not do this to (the) victim."
The girl also tested positive for marijuana at the time of the police investigation, the affidavit states. The girl said Jones gave her the drug.
Police arrested Jones on a first-degree felony charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child. He was taken to McLennan County Jail, where he remained Tuesday with bond listed at $75,000.



TYLER, TX (KLTV) -
An East Texas man has been indicted on charges stemming from a child sexual abuse case.
Mark Allen Vanhouten, 53, of Tyler was arrested in January for indecency with a child in the form of sexual contact, a second-degree felony. Vanhouten posted $150,000 bond the next day and was released. He was indicted in April on that charge.
Vanhouten was indicted in May on a new charge of continuous sexual abuse of a child under the age of 14, a first-degree felony. According to Vanhouten's lawyer, Bobby Mims, a warrant was issued for his arrest on the basis that Vanhouten might be a flight risk. Mims says he advised his client to voluntarily surrender himself to authorities.
Vanhouten was booked into the Smith County Jail on Monday. His bond is set at $500,000. Mims says he is going to file a motion to reduce the bond as Vanhouten is not a flight risk.
According to an indictment filed in the Smith County District Clerk's office, Vanhouten sexually abused a female victim from October of 2011 to October of 2016. Vanhouten reportedly forced the victim to touch his genitals and fondled her genitalia. 
Mims says his client is a "normal guy," and they intend to fight the charges, which he calls untrue. Mims added that he is "confident he's going to come out alright."
A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for July 10. His jury trial is scheduled to begin on July 17.

ETX man indicted on charges of sexual abuse and indecency with a child June 20th 2017

LANCASTER, Pa. (WHTM) – A man was found guilty in Lancaster County Court on Wednesday of rape and other related charges.
According to the Lancaster County District Attorney’s Office, Joseph J. Madonna Jr., 82, of Millersville, sexually abused two girls at locations in Manor Township and Millersville. The abuse started in 2007 and went on for about eight years.
A jury found Madonna guilty on 15 charges, including 13 felonies, one of them being rape of a child.
Judge Howard Knisely will order a sentence for Madonna after a background check is completed in about three months.

Millersville man convicted of raping child, other felonies WHTM Staff 

CHARLOTTE - After a hunger strike, courtroom disruptions and competency evaluations, aCharlotte man will spend at least 60 years in prison for sexual assaulting two young girls.

A jury this month convicted Chad Alan Stewart, 30, on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct, one count of second-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts related to child pornography.
Stewart sexually assaulted two girls under the age of 8 and took pictures and video of the incidents, which were later found on his cell phone, Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd said.
In Eaton County's 56th Circuit Court, Judge John Maurer sentenced Stewart last week to 60 to 90 years in prison on the first two counts and 25 to 60 years for each of the other three counts.
The sentences will be served concurrently. He had faced up to life in prison.
Stewart was first charged more than a year ago, but proceedings were delayed while officials twice evaluated his competency to stand trial. Both times he was found competent.

Amid hunger strike, Charlotte man sentenced to 60 years for child rape Christopher Haxel Lansing State Journal June 21, 2017

Massena Man Guilty in Child Sex Case Jun 22, 2017 

A Lincoln County man faces multiple charges for sexual assault after authorities said he sexually abused two kids over a five-year span.
Rey David Blanco-Palmar, 34, of Lincolnton was arrested for the offenses, which involved children he is related to.
Detectives with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office received a report on June 6 that the two children had been sexually assaulted. An investigation showed the victims, a boy and a girl, were assaulted by Blanco-Palmar in incidents that happened between October 2009 and August 2014.
The sheriff’s office said the victims were ages 5 and 11 when the abuse began.
Blanco-Palmar was charged with four felony counts of indecent liberties with a child, three felony counts of first-degree sexual offense with a child under 13 years old, a count of attempted first-degree sex offense and a count of second-degree kidnapping.

Detectives say Lincoln County man sexually assaulted 2 child relatives LAVENDRICK SMITH JUNE 21, 2017

A GWENT paedophile who subjected his young victim to what a judge called “a long course of sexual abuse and sustained sexual corruption” has been jailed for 13 years and eight months.
Anthony Beach, aged 40, carried out the abuse over a period of around eight years, Cardiff Crown Court was told.
He was caught only after photographs of some of his abusive acts, taken by Beach himself, were found on his computer by a friend who was repairing it.
Judge Neil Bidder told Beach - of no fixed abode, but who committed his crimes in the southern Caerphilly county borough area - that the offences amounted to a “dreadful history of abuse” with the effect on his victim “incalculable.”
Beach pleaded guilty to 29 charges, including one of rape and 19 of sexual activity with a child.
Twelve of the latter happened when the child was under 13, and seven when he was older.
There were four charges of engaging in sexual activity without consent, and one each of causing a child to watch a sexual act, and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
There were three charges of producing indecent images of a child, relating to images falling into categories A, B and C.
His victim estimated he had endured more than 100 acts of abuse, and Judge Bidder noted Beach had sought to bribe the boy with “significant” sums of money to buy his silence.
“While accepting that Beach was “very remorseful” for his actions, Judge Bidder added that, looking at his police interviews and the evidence of the child, it is clear “you have very strong paedophilic tendencies towards male children”.
Beach had not sought images of the sexual abuse of children online, but had made his own images of his abuse, and Judge Bidder told him: “I don’t believe you are capable of controlling these paedophilic urges.
He considers Beach to be a danger, posing a “significant risk of causing serious harm, particularly to young boys”.
Beach received concurrent terms of imprisonment totalling six years on all charges except the rape.
For the latter offence, he will serve a consecutive sentence of seven years and eight months, making 13 years and eight months in all. There is also an extended licence period of two years and four months.
Beach will serve at least two-thirds of his overall sentence - more than nine years - before being considered for parole.
He is also the subject of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order and the sex offenders’ register, both indefinitely.

A paedophile who subjected his victim to 'incalculable' harm has been jailed for 13 years Rob Owen 20th June 2017

CHILD RAPISTS 132 23 giugno 2017


Welfare officer, man of God raped 2 young students 23 giugno 2017


Day care worker raped 2-year-olds, filmed the act 23 giugno 2017


Firefighters sentenced for sexual abuse of 16-year-old girl 23 giugno 2017


Play worker jailed for sexually abusing 7 children 23 giugno 2017


Abusi sessuali su minori, condannato parroco pedofilo 23 giugno 2017


7-year-old boy abused by a priest more than 100 times 22 giugno 2017




Processo al pedofilo seriale, 30 vittime identificate 21 giugno 2017


31 kids rescued from global paedo ring 21 giugno 2017


Pedophile Boy Scout leader sentenced 21 giugno 2017


Teacher accused of sexting, sexual abuse 21 giugno 2017


Teacher sexually abused 5 minors in a week 21 giugno 2017


Paedophile jailed after abusing 3-year-old girl 21 giugno 2017


1-year-old girl sexually abused by 17-year-old 21 giugno 2017


Brain surgeon child rapist wanted to create "taboo families" 20 giugno 2017


Social media failing to tackle online child abuse 18 giugno 2017


Pedophile teacher sentenced to life for online child sex abuse 18 giugno 2017


Pedophile swim instructor sentenced to life 18 giugno 2017


Monster drugged, raped six children 18 giugno 2017



“Operation Predator” 18 giugno 2017


"Operation Broken Heart IV": 1,000 child predators arrested 17 giugno 2017


Anti-Child Pornography Coalition 16 giugno 2017


Porn Addicted Rapists 47 16 giugno 2017

88-year-old woman raped by 21-year-old homeless 23 giugno 2017


Man who filmed himself raping young girl jailed 23 giugno 2017


Man sentenced for rape recorded on cell phone 23 giugno 2017


7-year-old girl raped by 65-year-old school bus driver 23 giugno 2017


6-year-old girl raped, strangled to death 23 giugno 2017


58-year-old man raped, killed 11-year-old girl 23 giugno 2017


Muslim teen raped, murdered by 22-year-old immigrant 23 giugno 2017


61-year-old man raped, murdered 18-year-old girl 22 giugno 2017


Man re-sentenced for brutal rape, murder of 22-year-old girl 22 giugno 2017


17-year-old girl kidnapped, raped for 3 weeks 22 giugno 2017


52-year-old man entered into home, raped 6-year-old girl 22 giugno 2017


Video of 15-year-old girl being raped uploaded to Facebook 22 giugno 2017


5-yr-old girl raped by 15-yr-old 22 giugno 2017


10-year-old girl raped by asylum seeker in Germany 22 giugno 2017


Grandmother brutally raped by neighbour while grandkids share her bed 22 giugno 2017


5-year-old girl raped, murdered by 55-year-old serial rapist 22 giugno 2017


18-month-old boy raped, died from severe injuries 22 giugno 2017


6 year-old girl raped, killed 22 giugno 2017


Grandmother raped, beheaded 22 giugno 2017




Ti piace?